Almost In A Moment |6

-6 hours have passed-

An announcement blared into my ears causing to me wake up abruptly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrived in Munich, Germany. Please remain seated until we come to a stop on land. Thank you for choosing to fly with us."

Ugh.. My head. I guess my body for sure had enough sleep for a while. We remain in the air for a couple minutes before eventually lowering down. Finally the plane rode across the concrete road, coming to a stop. Applause was given and everyone was starting to get ready to get off the plane. I gathered me and my belongings and nudged Daria; signalling to her that it's time to get off. She surprisingly woke up immediately; wow, I was expecting her to ignore me and go back to sleep. You can see the pure excitement and ecstasy absorbing Daria, causing her to look like she met her dream man. Aha... Wait but she is technically going to see the main singer, Bill Kaulitz. She is completely head over heels for him. Crazy. So I guess her behaviour makes sense. Daria grabs her bag and heads over to the end of the aisle, me following on. We get checked out the plane and go down the steel, wobbly stairs of the airplane. I was for sure that the stairs would've broken down any second because of how wobbly and unstable they seemed; but we were safe. At last we reach ground and we sigh a sigh of relief.

"Oh!! Hello Germany!!" Daria screams, completely exhausted.

I roll my eyes at Daria's stupid behaviour and drag her along with me into the airport where we received our suitcases with all our belongings. Now we were ready to get a taxi to our hotel. The travelling process was so close to getting over with, and I was glad.

"Daria? How long until the taxi gets here?" I say whilst we are walk through the airport, passing multiple shops but was ignored as Daria spotted a shop that caught her eye.

"O.M.G!! Look at this shop! It sells posters of Tokiohotel and some other bands!! Can we go?? Pretty please!~" She pleads, placing both her hands together and begging.

"Uh... I don't know. We don't want to be late for our taxi. Remember how we were almost late for our flight because you wanted to choose something?... No way." I sigh. If it really took her that long to decide on a top colour, SURELY picking a poster from a shop would take even longer.

"I will be so quick! I promise Kris! Please I just love, love, LOVE TOKIOHOTEL!!" She squeals pleadingly. Staring me right into my eyes.

I can feel my cheeks turn red as she holds eye contact with me. Oh god... This is so embarrassing. Especially because of the fact I love Daria... It's almost like she was a siren, luring me into her trap of going to explore the shop because of her blinding, stunning beauty. I can't do this. I breathe in and out.

"Ok fine!" I say, giving in, "But please be quick Ria!!"

"EEK, yay! Thanks Krissy!" Daria yelps.

"Ugh. I take it back" I whisper under my breath, but it was too late she already starting her little browsing journey. I decide to go inside too; what did I have to lose? We were probably late already.

When I entered the shop, I was surrounded by Tokiohotel merchandise. Wow, I guess they are a massive hit right here in Germany at the moment. I can hear "Monsoon" playing inside of the shop; slightly echoing after each word. The floor was a slippery marble so my shoes squeaked every step. I looked around for Daria. Eventually I found her staring at a section of cds and posters. On the posters they displayed the whole of Tokiohotel in a pose; their names above their heads:

"Gustav Schäfer"
"Georg Listing"
"Tom Kaulitz"
"Bill Kaulitz"

The poster looked appealing and I found some money in my pocket. I took it down from its display and went over to pay for it.

"Oooh!!~ Watch'a got there Kris?" Daria questioned curiously.

"Oh just a Tokiohotel poster. Is this how each band member looks like?" I ask, "Oh yeah and by the way are Tom and Bill siblings by any chance? I haven't seen siblings in the same band before."

"Yes, and also Tom and Bill are identical twins. It's just they sort of have an opposite style." Daria says enthusiastically.

I stared at the poster admiring how the band looked like, especially Tom. I wasn't the type to fangirl but wow. He looked amazing. I see why Daria loves this band so much, they have pretty cute members.. Ugh I'm so confused. I can't decide between what gender I like. Whatever. We spent 5 more minutes inside the shop before getting out, Daria bought a cd and poster of Bill Kaulitz. She looked ecstatic. But of course we were late so our taxi already drove off by the time we exited the airport. Oh well, guess I will just call another and wait.