Situational |24

Kristina's POV:

I hear a subtle sound, causing my eyes to be forced awake... I looked around me, shortly realising... Daria wasn't next to me. I look around in confusement, turning to where I heard the sound.

"Daria?..." I mumble, still half asleep.

"Shit..." I hear her whisper underneath her breath. She tried getting in quietly but the key unlocking the door always made a subtle sound.

I look at her, "...Where were you?" I get up from the bed and walk up to her.

Daria goes slightly pale, "Um... I was just... Uhmm... I was..." She stuttered, "Oh yeah... I was just you know... Having a bit of fresh air you know... The cold air is really... Nice!..."

I looked at her in disbelief, "Mhm..." I was to tired to consult, "Okay then." I knew something happened, she was lying right to my face.

She smiled an awkward smile before getting back in bed, I sighed. If she wanted "fresh air" she could've got some on the balcony... Lying bitch...

I just didn't know what to say... The fact she wouldn't even tell me what happens. It hurts.

"Tell me what's going on right now Kristina." Daria says abruptly out of nowhere.

I was taken aback, "...Tell you what exactly? What do I have to tell you? You won't even tell me what happened when you were out."

Daria sighs, "Fine. I was with Bill."

Of course. Of fucking course she was with Bill, "...Mhm. What? Making out with him? Like always?" I scoff.

Daria looks at me, looking slightly pissed off, "Why the fuck are you so jealous of me and Bill? I thought you would've at-least been happy for me, but you're acting like a complete bitch!" Her sweet blue eyes don't look so sweet anymore, "If you like Bill, just say it! If it makes you feel any better, but nothing will change! I'm in love and I'm sorry!"

I was speechless. I couldn't believe how blind she was... I didn't love Bill; I loved her. I felt the tears sneak up and ready to spill as I looked her in the eye.

"...No. I don't love Bill." I mumble trying to keep back tears, "I love... I-"

I was cut off once again to the sound of knocking, me and Daria gather ourselves and walk over to the door. I stare into the peephole to see Tom and Bill standing there. I open the door slowly, making it creak as I pop my head outside.

"...Tom? Bill?" I ask confused. Daria comes beside me, "What are you guys doing here?..." I say, but noticing that me and Daria were yelling a couple seconds ago, I become a bit embarrassed.

"Nothing really, we just heard shouting... We wanted to see if you guys were alright..." Bill asks, looking worried and looking towards Daria.

"Yeah..." Tom mumbles, still sounding half asleep.

I look at Daria and then back at the guys, "We are so sorry... Aren't we Daria?..." I reply, nudging her slightly to make her agree.

Daria agreed reluctantly, but still giving me glares from time to time, "...Yeah, you know what, I might as-well just go outside for a while." She says, walking to the elevator to go outside the hotel and smiling at Bill before she did so.

I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I might go too..." Bill whispered before walking off to catch up with her.

I sighed at then looked at Tom, "So I guess it's just us again..."

Tom smiles, "Hey, it's not a bad thing."

I smile back and Tom invites himself into my room. He finds a chair and sits on it and I lock the door and walk over to sit down too. Remembering about the deep shit I'm in with Daria really made me dread the moment she came back... She definitely knows what's up and I will have to eventually tell her the truth, otherwise she will take it the wrong way and our friendship will definitely go down the drain. The universe just bombards all my chances in a coincidental moment... Maybe it's a sign?... Maybe that I should keep it to myself?... I don't know.