Ready... |8

(A week has passed, currently at 31st October 2007. The time is 20:46.)

We have already spent a week in Germany, its hard to believe! Me and Daria have been to a couple locations scattered around where we were staying at. I can just feel myself getting closer to her each moment I'm with her. I just can't help myself being in love with her; it's slowly killing me. The fact she is straight pains me even more, knowing that I would never get a chance, even if I tried. Her beauty and her kind personality blinds me to the point where I unconsciously drool. Having a crush on your childhood best-friend is really hard. Especially knowing that a confession can ruin what we have, and I don't want that.

I sigh deeply. Why am I constantly getting dragged into this paranoia of thoughts? It's like my mind hates me. I wish there was a way to stop it from tormenting me for good, even if there wasn't a way; is there some temporary solution?...

I walk over to the bathroom and stare at the mirror, then down at the sink. Something glistened in the corner of my eye, catching my attention. I picked the object up and dazed at it; it was a razor. I can feel my impulsive thoughts, ready to rush through my body and act upon what it feels. Until;

"Kris? You in there?" Daria yells, sounding like she's desperate, "I really need to piss... like... REALLY!!"

My face becomes red as the second hand embarrassment settles in. I mean... Who yells at a door and state the fact that they need a piss. Ugh how on earth do I have feelings for this girl? I tremble slightly as I put the razor down where it belonged. I walk out the bathroom to see Daria looking very unsettled; she acted like a chicken. She screamed, ran and locked herself in the toilet immediately. Seconds after she comes out looking relieved.

"Oh my god... I thought I was gonna die if you were in there for a SECOND longer!" Daria sighs, "Anyways, what took you so long in there anyway?"

I stared at her, then to the ground, trying to think of a reasonable excuse. "Uhh I was umm... Changing my... Pad..." I hesitated

"Right...? Ok anyways we should really start to pick an outfit for tomorrow! Remember? EEK!!" Daria screams, clearly pumped about this concert.

I decided to match her mood, and get everything bad off my mind for a while; at-least I would try. "Ok then! Let's go pick our outfits right now!" I say. I can't lie but deep inside I was excited. I just didn't know how to show how I feel; yet even talk about how I feel. It just feels awkward letting people know what you really feel because then they shower you with an absurd amount of sympathy. I appreciate it but sometimes I feel selfish for talking about what troubles me, knowing that the person I'm talking to probably went through worst.

****
Daria's POV:
Oh my god! I can't believe the concert is tomorrow, and I will see my favourite band member... Bill! He's so dreamy... I think Kris has a thing for Tom but I don't know...?

I've been getting a weird feeling that something is off with Kristina, the way she acts; it isn't the way she used to. Sure, she's probably going through something but I just wish she would tell me. It hurts me seeing her so sad, even worse; I don't know how I can help. I thought bringing her along with me to see this concert would make her happy but it seems that something else is happening in her mind. I know she doesn't care about leaving her home, along with her dad but why is she still just... Sad? Ugh... This girl really confuses me, I mean what more can she possibly want? Maybe I will just get her to listen to more Tokiohotel with me, that seems to cheer her up a bit.

Me and Kristina start to pick out what to wear. I pick out a black skirt along with some fishnets and black platforms, and for the cherry on top; a black and white laced crop-top. I admire myself by our mirror next to our bed. This outfit really complimented my curves! I look over to see Kristina pick out a hoodie and some sweatpants from her bag. I stared at her, surely she's not being serious!? It will be way too hot at the concert. I walk over slowly.

"Kris... You can't wear this, you're probably gonna get a heatstroke!" I tell her, tutting sarcastically.

"Uh... Um... Well... Daria you know, I've told you." Kristina stutters quietly.

"I have just the solution girl. Wait here let me take it out of my bag." I say before going over to my bag.

My mom bought me some arm warmers as a little present but I didn't particularly like them, They didn't look good on me. But with Kristina, she could use them to hide her scars. I smile slightly as I finally find them and walk over to her.

"Here, use these. You can keep it!" I uttered positively.

She stared at my and shed a couple tears before coming up to me and throwing herself on me; reaching in for a big hug. I hug back immediately.

"Daria, what would I do without you?..." She sobs slightly, "I have something to say... I li-" Her words were cut off as soon as my phone started ringing.

I look over to see my mom calling me and I pick up and answer. "Hey mom!"

***
Kristina's POV:
Daria's conversation with her mom blared into my ears as I left the room she was in so she can talk. I guess it wasn't the right time, but hey! Always a next time...

I stare at the arm warmers, gifted to me by Daria and admired the white and black colours on them. I reached into my suitcase and picked a cropped top and a skirt to go along with it. Maybe Daria's idea of fashion wasn't to bad, Especially from the fact that now my scars were covered, I actually felt... Confident.

I place my outfit on top of my suitcase and put on my clothes for bed. I had to get sleep to wake up early tomorrow for a great day.

Suffering, Silenced ~[A Tokio Hotel Story]~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें