Unexpected |11

We came back to our hotel in a taxi I called shortly after we got out the attraction. Me and Daria, barely being able to stand from moving around too much. I was so relieved that it was over, yet I still wish I could've lived that experience forever. But I guess nothing good ever lasts forever. I had a burning feeling of passion in my heart, kind of inspiring me to become a better version of myself. I decided that from now on, I was going to change my perspective on life and myself and try be a better person for myself and everyone around me.

We limped over to the elevator, supporting each-over to not collapse from exhaustion. I lift myself from Daria to press the button for our floor. We waited patiently until we heard the subtle ring from the elevator. We went outside of it and into the long red carpeted hallway; but somehow it looked longer than I remembered. I sighed as I turned to Daria; who looked like she was going to pass out any second from tiredness. I placed her arm on her shoulder and we walked back to our room when all of a sudden.

"Umm... Daria. I don't know if it's just me or..." I say sceptically, "Those guys look extremely familiar."

Daria lifted her head to look at what I was hinting at and she turned pale.

"What- Oh. My. GOD?!" She silently screams whilst looking back at me, "Thats... Thats-"

In front of us was the entire band of Tokiohotel; right next to our hotel room?! I rub my eyes to see if I was dreaming; but it was clear I wasn't. The guy that I've seen that looked familiar before was... Bill Kaulitz?! I stand with Daria completely speechless before she breaks the silence.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?? Let's go say hi!!" She squeals nudging me slightly.

I go still. This is really not going to go well, especially with my social anxiety. I have no clue what to say when it comes to ordinary people; but ROCKSTARS?
It was almost like I swallowed the bitter feeling of anxiety as we got closer and closer. I was doomed. I haven't socialised with anyone other than Daria; how was she going to expect me to socialise with superstars? Models? I started to feel cold sweat roll off my forehead. My hands were slightly shaking. No Kristina, you better brace yourself and actually act normal for once, it's just a conversation. But it didn't help, the closer we got, the more nervous I got. I guess Daria won't mind if she does all the talking... Right?... But what if they start talking to me, asking questions?... Agh... I can feel my mind spinning faster and faster, I felt like I was going to faint. Wait but then I'd embarrass myself in front of them, in front of Tom and even worse Daria... Or is it even worse if I'd embarrass myself in-front of a popular band? Wait. Kristina you are getting way ahead of yourself. You said you were going to change? Change for the better. So I guess one of the first changes I need to make is actually engaging in social activities. I take a deep breath in and then out. I lift my head up from the ground and prepare myself. Make sure not to sound weird, or like someones forcing you to talk. But technically... UGH KRISTINA!... I'm just going to ignore my thoughts from now on. But- No.

We finally got to our room where we see the entire band stand outside their door, talking about something.

"Bill, how could you have lost the key??? We were here for less than 2 weeks!" Tom complains whilst fixing his hat.

"I don't know okay! But I'm sure it's somewhere, I just have so many pockets" Bill sighs, searching one of his many pockets in his clothes before sighing in relief, "Finally found it!... Guess there wasn't any reason to start your whining" He laughs whilst Tom lightens up his mood. All of a sudden his eyes meet mine.

I immediately freeze in my place, they noticed I was eavesdropping their conversation. It was too late to go in my room as he started to walk over.

"Hey! I'm Tom, looks like we are roomies" He says enthusiastically, gesturing his hand for a handshake.