Back To Normal |31

The hospital wasn't too far from the hotel luckily, we got back in about 20 minutes. I felt at peace. Ignoring Daria was draining, especially because I couldn't stop loving her, even if I tried. But I can't change that. I guess it will always have to be this way, I can't change it. She's happy with Bill and I should be happy... for her. If she's happy, I'm happy.

We finally reach the same towering hotel doors. My legs were killing me... I shaked slightly but Daria put her arm around me, making me stable again. Her warm smile made me turn red.

"...Thanks." I mumbled, flustered and embarrassed.

Daria giggled, "It's no problem."

I couldn't help but go mute, Daria being nice to me again was surprising...

We went up the stairs despite both our legs killing us. Tom and Bill followed behind us, laughing at us struggling. We eventually got to the top and realised we still had a whole corridor to walk through... Me and Daria looked at eachover and sighed before going on.

We both went into our separate rooms, Daria and me into ours and Bill and Tom in theirs. I shut the door shortly after and I was tired... As soon as I reached our bed I was knocked out. I fell asleep almost immediately, Daria was knocked out beside me. I guess this will be the first time in a while... Things are back to how they used to be, back to normal.

**Editors notes**

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.2k+ READS AND 140+ VOTES!! WE HAVE REACHED 7 FOLLOWERS ASWELL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT🤗

REMEMBER TO ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST, TO VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ON MY BOOK!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN😼🙏