𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

September 9thSaturday

September 9th
Saturday

Jaidyn turned over in her bed with her eyes still closed only to be met with a hard figure. "Myra get my room, you weirdo." She mumbled, pulling the cover over her head. She didn't respond prompting Jaidyn to open her eyes only to see Phoenix.

Jaidyn looked at her confused before she remembered the events of yesterday. Jaidyn sat up and reached across her to get up.

"Can you lay the fuck down? Damn." Phoenix groaned.

"No, let me get up," Jaidyn said, getting off the bed. Jaidyn walked to Myra's room and knocked, going in after hearing a come-in.

"Good morning." Jaidyn yawned, laying across the foot of her bed.

"Mm, good morning Jai. So, who is that in your room?" Myra asked, smirking.

"You can stop that face 'cause it ain't even like that. That's my friend Phoenix from school." Jaidyn replied, laughing.

"Righttt, and Phoenix from school is here because?" Myra continued.

Jaidyn stood up and walked to the door. "You got too many questions too early, gots to go." Jaidyn chuckled, leaving out closing the door behind her. Jaidyn walked back into her room and grabbed some clothes for the day before going to the bathroom to get ready.

30 MINUTES LATER, Jaidyn walked back into her room and saw Phoenix laying on the bed on her phone. Jaidyn walked past her and to her vanity to do her hair and makeup.

"You can't speak?" Jaidyn heard and looked up in the mirror to see Phoenix behind her.

"How you gone ask me if I can't speak and you in my room?" Jaidyn asked and Phoenix laughed.

"Whatever, I'm about to leave though," Phoenix replied gathering her things. Jaidyn nodded and stood to walk her out. As they made it downstairs Jaidyn saw Myra in the kitchen cooking.

"Myra.." Jaidyn called out to her.

"Yes?" Myra turned around.

"This is my friend, Phoenix, Phoenix this is my sister, Myra." Jaidyn introduced them pointing in between them. They exchanged hello's and Jaidyn walked Phoenix outside.

"Okay, drive safe and text don't forget to text me when you get home." Jaidyn pointed at her as they stood by Phoenix's car.

"I won't, promise." Phoenix laughed before opening her arms and Jaidyn looked at her weirdly. "Girl come give a damn hug." She said pulling Jaidyn into her and wrapping her arms around her. Jaidyn hugged her back and they said their goodbyes.