𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

December 15thFriday

December 15th
Friday

Phoenix licked her lips, walking up the steps to the house she had grown accustomed to over the past few months. Pulling one hand out of her coat jacket, she rang the doorbell and began to wait for a response.

"Coming!" Phoenix heard that familiar voice call out. Moments later the front door creaked open and she stood in front of her, dressed in a robe that was slightly ajar at the top, showcasing her bare chest.

"You coming in, babe?" She said moving out of the walkway, giving Phoenix space to walk inside the house. She smirked before stepping inside. Grabbing her hand, the girl led her up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom they knew very well.

Phoenix sat down on the bed and began to undress herself. Once she was done she smiled and leaned back onto the bed, watching as the girl dropped her robe and allowed it to pool around her feet.

The girl slowly strutted her way over to Phoenix, while they engaged in intense and lustful eye contact. The sexual tension in the room was so thick you could slice it.

Phoenix gently bit on her bottom lip, letting her hooded eyes fall to watch as she straddled Phoenix's lap. Phoenix moved her hands down to the girl's ass, before cupping her left cheek with her right hand. She giggled before moving down to gently suck on Phoenix's neck.

Once she pulled back, Phoenix grabbed her face and brought their lips together. Their tongues slowly swiped across one another's, as Phoenix gently rubbed a thumb across her face. She pulled away with a giggle, making Phoenix chuckle.

"I love you, Phoenix." She smiled looking down at her, and Phoenix felt her cheeks heat up. She pecked her lips three times before responding.

"I love you more, always Trinity." Phoenix spoke softly and Trinity smiled, leaning back in for another passionate kiss.

LMFAOOOOO

I PLAY TEWWWW MUCH😭😭😭😭😭

Okay, let me start the chapter🥲.

DISCLAIMER: from now on, when I write from their POV it's going to be in the third person but from their POV, yk? Okay, go read🤬.