𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Phoenix?" I heard while spraying my perfume

"Phoenix?" I heard while spraying my perfume. I looked around trying to see who could be talking since I knew I was the only person here. "Phoenix!" I heard again. I looked around my room and seen my phone. I picked it up seeing I was on the phone with Jaidyn.

"Jai? When I call you?" I asked since I didn't remember calling her this morning or at all.

"You called me last night. Talkin' bout 'I cant sleep' You need to leave that dope alone! You need to leave that dope alone!" She yelled and laughed.

"Man shut up," I chuckled. "Good morning though how you sleep pretty? And why I can't see yo' face?" I questioned. She smacked her lips before setting her phone up on the dresser and continued to lay her hair down. I smiled seeing her face, something I've been finding myself doing more recently. Over the three weeks we've spent together I can admit that I have some type of feelings for her. From talking at school, going out as a group or just the two of us, to our sleepovers — I find comfort being with her.

"Don't worry bout it sweetheart, this that splah! This that splah!" She giggled and I straight faced her. "Okay, okay I slept good. Why you not at school yet?" She asked looking at me. I checked the time seeing that it was around 8:20 so we were both 20 minutes late.

"I was getting ready to walk out until you started talkin'. Thought I had a ghost in hea'." I said and she laughed.

"Not a ghosttt," She dragged. "We need to leave though, but first look at my lil outfit!" She squealed. She backed up and did a 360. She'd taken her hair down and had it in a low bun. She had on a beige shirt paired with some grey sweatpants and put on her beige Yeezys slides. She had on a few gold necklaces, bracelets, and her signature gold watch.

"You look good Jai." I licked my lips while turning my room light off and going out to my car. I looked down and seen her trying to hid her smile while walking downstairs as well.

"Girl I look like a bum stop lying." She stated rolling her eyes. I started my car up and set my phone up in the car mount so I could talk to her while we drove to school.

"If you looked like I bum I wouldn't have said you look good I would've said you look like a fuckin' bum." I shrugged. She rolled her eyes as she grinned.

"Mhm, thank you Phoenix" She cheesed.