𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

1 Week later

1 Week later...

"Good Morning class, please take out your Chromebooks and go to your assignment on Redox Reactions." Mrs.Barnes said after the bell rung. I did as asked and began my work. A few minutes later, Malakai and Taniyah entered the classroom.

"Aye" Malakai called out coming to sit down at our table. "Y'all comin' to my game today?" He asked us.

"Is you gon' lose?" Phoenix asked and I laughed.

"Jaidyn why is you laughin' like yo' leave out not leavin'? And Phoenix I hope Jay beat yo' black ass. You know what, I don't even want y'all ugly asses there no mo'. Pisses me off, just dumb. All of you." Malakai huffed and opened his computer while Phoenix and I flipped him off.

"Boy shut the fuck up you know we was comin' to watch." Kyonni said after we all finished laughing at his dramatics.

"Right, but the real question is can we go to that lil party after the game?" Myah questioned closing her Chromebook.

"You finished that fast?" I asked her with surprise in my voice.

"Huh? Oh hell naw, I'm just not doin' that shit this early in the morning." She replied with a shrug and I shook my head continuing to type.

"Who party tho'?" Taniyah asked playing in Kyonni's hair as she leaned on her.

"Semaj's, he got him a lil Airbnb and shit." Myah said referring to one of the football players we know and I nodded.

"Well I wanna go, I ain't got nothin' else to do." I shrugged. I seen Phoenix try to roll her eyes subtly from the side of me. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothin', y'all can go tho' I'm not really with all that party shit." Phoenix stated shaking her head.

"Please? Come Phoenix, I'll do anything!" I exclaimed pulling on her arm. She laughed and pushed my hand off her before speaking.

"Aight man, move." She laughed. "You'll do anything you said?" She asked laying her head on my shoulder with a sly smirk that no one at the table missed. Every time we we're together she never fails to throw in a sexual joke, or what I think is a joke.

"Don't play with me Phoenix, move." I giggled mushing her head off me.

" I giggled mushing her head off me