𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

December 5thTuesday

December 5th
Tuesday

It was now the following week and the group had been back from vacation for 3 days. For her birthday, Jaidyn received lots of clothes, shoes, and money and Myra even got her the new pink iPad. Phoenix gave her a huge pink-themed basket.

Inside was a pink build-a-bear that had Phoenix's voice in it saying that she had the best girlfriend ever, a small black telfar, a pair of pink Nuemel UGG boots, and other miscellaneous items that ranged from panties to candles to her favorite snack.

Jaidyn being the emotional person she is, of course, cried at the gift. She also got gifts from the rest of the group that she loved just as well, of course. Her thoughts were cut short by her Phoenix tapping her thigh.

"Hm?" She said looking over at her. Phoenix pointed to their math teacher, Mr. Wallflower, who had been calling Jaidyn's name for a full minute. Jaidyn sighed, getting up and walking over to his desk.

"Yes?" Jaidyn said now standing in front of her teacher. He looked up and sent her a tight smiled smile, tapping the stool next to him.

"Have a seat, Ms.Porter," he instructed. Jaidyn furrowed her eyes but complied and took a seat. "On our last exam, you got a 33%. You currently have a 73% in this class, so if I were to put your exam grade in you'd have a 49% in my class. And you know what a 49% is, correct?" He asked pushing his glasses up with his index finger.

"An F.." Jaidyn trailed off disappointedly. She had studied for this exam and spent hours doing practice on it but still failed it. She felt hopeless at this point.

"Yes ma'am," Mr. Wallflower nodded. "But, I know that you're actually trying so I'm willing to give you another chance. Come back your lunch period on Friday ready to retake." He smiled, passing her a study guide.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Wallflower! See you Friday!" She spoke appreciatively. He said a small "You're welcome" and Jaidyn made her way back to her seat.

She sat down in her seat and laid her head on the desk with a low sigh, thinking about how she would pass this exam.

Phoenix noticed her sour mood before asking her what was wrong. Jaidyn sat up before explaining what Mr. Wallflower told her.

"You want me to help you? I got a 90%. I'll come to study with you." Phoenix shrugged.

"Yes please," Jaidyn smiled, leaning over in her desk to hug Phoenix and she laughed, hugging her back. "We only studying tho'," Jaidyn said pointing a finger at her and Phoenix chuckled and nodded, knowing she was lying.