𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

March 22ndFriday

March 22nd
Friday

"What did you get for number seven?" Jaidyn asked Phoenix as they sat in the library. It was the friend's lunch period so they decided to sit in the library instead of the lunchroom.

"I got A," Phoenix looked down at her paper, making Jaidyn huff. She had gotten D, which was nowhere near the answer A was.

"I'm off this," Jaidyn stuffed the paper into her folder.

"Girl I been stopped doing that shit, fuck it," Kyonni laughed and Malakai nodded in agreement.

"You stopped doing it? Shit I never started," Malakai shook his head and Jaidyn laughed.

"Just shut up," Jaidyn told him. "You 'bout dumb as a rock," she shook her head.

"I'm gon' walk across that stage come may tho' so ion give a fuck," Malakai shrugged making the group laugh.

"Speaking of graduation, what are we doing for spring break?" Myah popped her head up from her phone.

"What the fuck that gotta do wit' graduation, Myah?" Phoenix asked, snickering. Myah shrugged her shoulders.

"Do y'all got passports? I wanna go out of the country," Jaidyn protested an idea.

"Oh! Let's go to Cancun!" Myah interjected, agreeing with Jaidyn.

Taniyah, Phoenix, and Kyonni nodded in agreement, thinking that a trip out of the country would be great for spring break.

"Who said I have Cancun money?" Malakai half-joked. He had money, but he never said he had Cancun money.

"Shut up boy," Myah mugged him. He rolled his eyes, turning away from her.

Later that evening, the group was seated in the bleachers of the large basketball arena

Later that evening, the group was seated in the bleachers of the large basketball arena. Today was the day of Taniyah and Phoenix's basketball tournament.

Jaidyn looked up from the TikTok she watching, seeing Malakai bringing her popcorn and Skittles she asked him to get her from the concession stands.

"Here, had me standing in them long ass lines," Malakai playfully complained making Jaidyn laugh.