𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

That nightAt the Airport

That night
At the Airport

"Why are we at the airport, ma?" Phoenix asked, looking out of the window and seeing the driver was pulling up to the airport. She then looked over at Genesis who just smiled and pointed at Jaidyn in response.

"Surprise!" Jaidyn exclaimed, clapping her hands. Phoenix looked at her confusedly while she dug in her purse. Malakai chuckled as Jaidyn handed Phoenix her ticket.

"Yooo," Phoenix dragged excitedly. "We goin' to Aspen?!" She asked, eyes widened and Genesis nodded while Jaidyn laughed at her face.

"Yep, for a week. Thank your girlfriend it was her idea. I was gon' take ya' lil ass to Disney World," Genesis shrugged and Phoenix rolled her eyes.

"Ian got no problem wit' Disney World," Phoenix pointed out. "But this better, thank you, mama," Phoenix smiled.

"You're welcome," Both Genesis and Jaidyn spoke at the same time and everyone laughed while they just looked at one another.

"I was talkin' to Jaidyn ma," Phoenix chuckled and Genesis rolled her eyes. "But thank you too, of course," Phoenix thanked her as the van came to a stop.

Everyone swiftly got out, going to the trunk to receive their suitcases and carry-ons. They strolled into the airport and to their appropriate gate to sit down and wait for their flight.

"Baby," Jaidyn blurted out as she sat next to Phoenix.

"Wassup?" Phoenix looked over at her.

"Can you come wit' me to get sum' snacks?" Jaidyn asked and Phoenix nodded.

"Yea, c'mon," Phoenix stood up, holding her hand out for Jaidyn to grab, which she did.

"Jai, where y'all goin'?" Myra questioned, seeing them standing up.

"To find something to eat, Why? You want sum' fat ass?" Jaidyn teased making Myra's jaw drop. Sincere rolled his eyes at the dramatics that he knew were coming.

"F-fat? You think I'm fat? Sincere!" She cried, stuffing her face into Sincere's chest.

"She was just joking baby, you're not fat," Sincere cleared up, trying not to laugh.

"Look what you done started, bring ya' ass," Phoenix mumbled, pulling Jaidyn away as she laughed.