𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

January 20thSaturday

January 20th
Saturday

"Myah, what is taking you so fuckin' long?!" Malakai shouted as he walked up the stairs and into Myah's room. Myah rolled her eyes and continued to lace up her black Neumel Uggs.

"You can't rush greatness, baby," Myah teased, typing the other shoe as well. She lightly laughed once she heard Malakai huff.

She paired the shoes with a pair of black leggings and Malakai's black Sp5der 'P*NK' hoodie. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she looked up and was met with Malakai who was standing in the doorway mugging her.

"I know damn well that ain't my hoodie, Myah. You listened to me complain about how I lost it and yo' ugly ass had the whole time?" He asked rhetorically and Myah laughed at him, recalling the moment last week when he called her mad about how he couldn't find his nearly four hundred dollar hoodie.

Myah shrugged, walking over to her closet to put on her light pink mini Telfar bag, perfectly matching the shade of pink in the hoodie.

She stood in her full body mirror, overviewing her outfit. She watched as Malakai walked over and stood behind her. He had his lip tucked in as he looked at her with his low red eyes.

"What?" She blushed, feeling her cheeks heat up under his intense gaze as they stared at one another in the mirror.

Malakai just shook his head with a small smile, spinning his girlfriend around to pull her into him, she was instantly met with the smell of weed and his signature Versace Eros cologne, making her eyes nearly roll to the back of her head. Kai craned his neck down, kissing her forehead three times.

"I love you," He spoke softly, lifting Myah's head with his finger to kiss her soft, plump lips.

"I love you more," She reached up, grabbing his face to deepen the kiss before he pulled away.

"Stop before we don't go nowhere," He chuckled, making Myah laugh.

"Yeah no," She said turning off her room light. "Let's go, boy," She grabbed his hand so they could walk out of the room. They walked down the stairs and out of the house to Malakai's car.

"You look pretty, bae," Kai complimented once they got settled in the car. "Lace still liftin' tho', don't get too excited," He added once he saw how hard Myah was smiling at the small compliment.

"I hate you, dude," She rolled her eyes, fighting off a smile. Malakai just laughed before pulling off to head to their destination.

 Malakai just laughed before pulling off to head to their destination