𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

December 23rdSaturday

December 23rd
Saturday

Phoenix huffed as she carried the last couple of boxes into the house. Today was their Friendsmas party and they were all at Myah's house.

After closing the door behind her, she walked into the living room and placed the gifts underneath the decorated tree.

"Nix!" Jaidyn shouted from the kitchen where everyone else was. "Come here!" She added.

Phoenix stretched her back before strutting her way to the kitchen to see what she needed. As she walked in she saw Malakai, Myah, and Taniyah sitting at the island while Jaidyn and Kyonni stood as they talked.

"Ma'am?" She spoke, going to stand in front of Jaidyn and wrapping her toned arms around her slim waist.

"Do you want something from the store?" Jaidyn asked, reaching her arm up to remove a few pieces of lint from off of Phoenix's hoodie.

"What store y'all goin' to?" She wondered.

"Walmart, Taniyah stupid ass got the cookies but no icing so we gotta go back," Jaidyn said, glancing over at Taniyah and putting her middle finger up at her and Taniyah just shrugged, eating an Oreo. "Stop eating stuff!" Jaidyn groaned walking over to close the package.

Phoenix chuckled at their antics and nodded. "Yeah, get me some peach rings and a cranberry juice," She requested, looking over at Jaidyn as she nodded before grabbing her purse so she and Kyonni could leave.

"You want sum' money?" Phoenix asked, following her to the front door.

"No, Phoenix," Jaidyn giggled. "See you later," She continued, leaning up to peck her lips. Phoenix waved, smiling as she watched Jaidyn walk away ignoring the butterflies in her stomach she had grown accustomed to ever since she met Jaidyn.

"I'm gon' send her lil' ass the money anyway," Phoenix mumbled, pulling her phone out to go to cash app. Once she sent Jaidyn $50 she turned around to walk back into the kitchen only to be met with Malakai who was just standing there smiling.

"Fuck you smiling 'bout?" Phoenix questioned narrowing her eyebrows at him and he chuckled.

"You," He started. "Yo' ass standing at the door watching her walk off like she moving away," He added, laughing. Phoenix rolled her eyes, continuing her walk to the kitchen. She sat down at the island, seeing that it was now empty since Myah and Taniyah both had moved to the living room.

"Kai," Phoenix blurted after a moment of silence.

"Wassup?" Malakai wondered, glancing up from his phone to look at her.