𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

October 16thMonday

October 16th
Monday

"Good morning Mrs.Barnes!" Jaidyn whispered to her teacher walking into the classroom, not wanting to interrupt her grading at her desk.

She looked up with a smile before she looked down at my hand and her smile dropped. "Good morning ms.Porter. I see you're late, with McDonald's, again." She said playfully rolling her eyes. Jaidyn laughed and nodded.

"And I am. Let me go sit down though so you can grade my work. I want an A too, thanks fav!" She said smiling before walking over to greet Kyonni and Myah. After sitting in her seat she saw Malakai, Taniyah, and Phoenix all glaring at her and she mugged them all.

"So youn see us? Actually, fuck them, youn see me? New bestie me." Malakai said with a dramatic sigh and Taniyah nodded in agreement.

"Nigga you talkin' bout you, fuck that. What I do mama?" Phoenix asked softly. "I just talked to you ten minutes ago and we was cool." She finished pushing my forehead with her finger.

Jaidyn let out a small chuckle and swatted her hand away. "No, we're not cool, you laughed when Kai said that I had more forehead than ass. You did too Taniyah, so fuck y'all." Jaidyn stated with a shrug. Phoenix smacked her lips before pulling out her phone.

"Jaidyn, that was literally last night." She responded straight facing her while she and Malakai looked on her phone.

"Okay? Y'all hurt my feelings." Jaidyn shrugged, spinning in her chair sipping from her orange juice.

Malakai busted out laughing as he reread the group messages. "Aye," He said between laughs. "You can't be mad, you were talking shit too." He continued still laughing.

"Okay, but you took it too far bitch." Jaidyn grumbled bucking at him and he laughed even harder.

"Ite nigga it ain't that funny," Taniyah added slapping him and he slapped her back. "What you tryna do bitch boy?" She asked standing up and he stood up too. They immediately started slapping each other back and forth and everyone else laughed watching them.

"Mr. Walker and Ms. Morgan keep y'all hands to ya' selves or get out my classroom." Mrs. Barnes scolded from her desk. Taniyah bucked at him one last time and they both sat down.

"Y'all ass so childish. Anyways we sorry baby, ain't that right?" Phoenix asked Taniyah and Malakai. Taniyah nodded with a chuckle.

"Um, who's sorry? I ai-" Malakai started before Phoenix kicked him under the table and he let out a hiss. "Shit man, damn. Yes, bestie I'm sorry.
Control yo' donkey." He finished while rubbing his leg and Jaidyn giggled.