𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

December 21stThursday

December 21st
Thursday

Jaidyn sang along to the lyrics of turned your back by Gunna as she drove to pick up Phoenix. Today was their last day of school before winter break began. Jaidyn woke up early today, surprisingly, so she decided she would pick up Phoenix since she had time to.

As the next song began to play, she turned the corner and immediately began to look for the brown brick house that read Phoenix's address. Approaching her house, she turned the volume down. She found a space before parking her car and taking the key out of the ignition.

She got out of the car, straightening out the wrinkles on her plain black t-shirt. She used her key to lock her car as she walked up the stairs of Phoenix's home. She then knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.

"Hi, sweetie!" Genesis said as she opened the door for Jaidyn. Jaidyn's usual emotionless expression turned to a wide smile as she rushed in to hug Genesis.

"Good morning Ms.Carter," Jaidyn smiled once they parted from the hug.

"Didn't I tell you can call me Gen?" She playfully pushed Jaidyn's shoulder before closing and locking the door.

"I'm sorry Ms.- Gen." She corrected herself, laughing. Genesis nodded before walking back into the kitchen.

Jaidyn walked up the stairs going straight to Phoenix's room. Seeing Phoenix was still in the shower she took off her shoes and got on Phoenix's bed.

After about 20 minutes of scrolling, Phoenix came into her room, a towel covering her body. She looked up from her phone and saw Jaidyn sitting on her bed making her jump.

"Girl what the fuc- how long you been here?" Phoenix asked confused and Jaidyn laughed.

"I texted you and told you I would pick you up today," Jaidyn informed her. Phoenix scrunched her face up before doing something on her phone.

"Oh," Phoenix said looking back at Jaidyn with a smile. "Well get out, I gotta get dressed." She laughed and Jaidyn rolled her eyes.

"Girl put yo' clothes on, ain't nobody checking for you." Jaidyn waved her off. Phoenix shrugged and unwrapped her towel from around her and began to get dressed.

Once Phoenix was done they left out after saying goodbye to Genesis. They rode to school listening to Jaidyn's playlist and talking every now and then.

Pulling up to their school, Jaidyn drove into the student lot parking next to Kyonni's car. Jaidyn leaned over into the backseat grabbing her bookbag and Phoenix took the opportunity to cup her pussy through her leggings making Jaidyn swat her hand away laughing.

"Stop," She continued laughing while sitting back down in her seat. "Get yo' ass out of the car," Jaidyn said fake sternly as she took the key out of the ignition and got out of the car herself.