𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

November 26thSundayHonolulu, Hawaii

November 26th
Sunday
Honolulu, Hawaii

Jaidyn was awoken by the sound of banging on the door. "Rise and shine lovebirds! I hope y'all have on clothes I'm coming!" Myra sang from the other side of the door making Jaidyn groan and stuff her face into her pillow

"Good morning baby sister! Up, up, up, we have a busy agenda for the day." Myra announced tapping her pen against her clipboard.

This bitch is crazy Jaidyn thought.

"Is she woke?" Myra asked pointing at Phoenix making Jaidyn shrug.

"No, I'm sleeping." Phoenix mumbled and Jaidyn chuckled while Myra smacked her lips. Jaidyn sat up, leaning her back against the headboard. Seeing that Jaidyn moved from under her, Phoenix leaned her body up laying her head on Jaidyn's thigh.

"Okay sooo," Myra sang going to sit on the edge of the bed. "Y'all need to be ready by ten. We're going on a tour at eleven, going to the waterfall at 2, and snorkeling at 4, yay!" She grinned doing jazz hands.

"Um," Jaidyn said rolling her neck. "When am I gon' eat during all this?" she asked and Phoenix laughed thinking about how skinny Jaidyn was to eat so much.

"We're going to eat after fat ass," Myra playfully rolled her eyes and Jaidyn giggled. "Not supposed to eat before you get in the water." She reminded her mushing her head.

Myra stood up, running her pen over her clipboard before stopping at her next task. "Okay bye, gotta go wake up Taniyah and Kyonni." She rushed out of the room. They heard her footsteps ascending the stairs before a loud thud. "Malakai go sit yo' ass down!" Myra yelled at Malakai who was now sobbing on the floor from falling off the kitchen counter.

Jaidyn shook her head before standing up and pulling her shorts down. She walked over to her suitcase grabbing out her outfit for the day and her toiletries.

"You can't speak?" Phoenix asked coming behind her and grabbing her waist as she was bent over zipping up her suitcase.

"Good morning Phoenix." Jaidyn smiled standing up straight and turning to face her.

"Gimme a kiss," Phoenix puckered her lips and Jaidyn scrunched her face up and shook her head. "No? So you hate me? That's what you tryna say?" Phoenix raised a question with a deep pout on her face.

"Phoenix," Jaidyn laughed at how dramatic she was being. "Nobody hates you, Can I brush my teeth first?" She added walking into the bathroom attached to their room and Phoenix followed her.