𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

January 2ndTuesday

January 2nd
Tuesday

"Hello?" Phoenix answered the phone, putting down the box she was holding to put the phone to her ear.

"Aye, you been on Instagram?" Malakai asked immediately making Phoenix furrow her eyebrows.

"Nah, I'm at work. Why, what's wrong?" She asked and could hear Malakai sigh on the other side of the line.

"Gang, go look at Jai's story," Malakai responded. Phoenix pulled the phone away from her ear, putting Malakai on speaker before going to Instagram.

She tried to go to Jaidyn's account but was already blocked, so she tried on her spam as well but was blocked there too. Phoenix smacked her lips, not knowing what she did.

"Bro, what the fuck did she block me for? What's goin' on Kai?" Phoenix asked Malakai as she paced up and down the aisle.

"Man, Trinity cluck ass is postin' wild shit. She postin' shit of yall together, messages you sent her, and she talkin' shit bout Jai," Malakai explained and Phoenix could feel herself grow angrier at each word.

"Hold on, let me unblock this bitch," Phoenix mumbled, going to her blocklist to Trinity's username and unblocking her.

She then went through her story, her jaw dropped the entire time at how delusional Trinity was being, publicly.

trin2you 1 hour ago

"What the fuck," Phoenix mumbled shaking her head

"What the fuck," Phoenix mumbled shaking her head. It was crazy to her how Trinity was acting knowing that the last time they spoke Phoenix told her to stay the fuck away from her.

How she got "I love you" from "stay the fuck away from me" was the main thought on Phoenix's mind.

"Did Jaidyn see this already?" Phoenix asked. If she did, she knew that was the reason she was blocked.