Help!!!

“I love you, Ntsumi ya mina, Stay safe.”
I smile reading my text. I trip and almost fall over, Pheko catches me. He laughs, agg what’s he even doing on my door? I thank him and we walk to Mr Moreetsi’s room. He opens the door without knocking and we are met by boobs and Mr Moreetsi’s face hidden between thick yellow thighs. A sight and sounds that will haunt me for the rest of my life. My poor eyes. Pheko laughs out loud as I run to my door. He follows behind me.
“That is not funny.” I smack his head.
“This abuse is the reason you are single.” Pheko.
“Lord, you are annoying.”
“That’s why you love me. Anyway in a couple of days is Gomo’s  birthday and this year he is with me. Any suggestions?” Pheko asks after he rudely takes my glass of juice sipping it. “How am I supposed to know what your son loves?” I snap.
“Come on, Gomo doesn’t stop talking about you and the fun things you do, Minnenhle even thinks you are my girl.” He groans.
“Sir, that sounds like a you problem, I don’t see how I enter. I spent a few Saturdays with them by default and your brother paid me.”
“It was actually me, I knew you would send back my..” a knock on the door interrupts him from finishing off, he gets up and opens. He laughs, a very high school annoying laugh and I know it's his brother.
“Ntsumi, I am sorry about the position you found me in. If you are ready, we can go to the conference room.” Mr Moreetsi says. I nod my head holding in my laughter. I  follow him to the door. Pheko takes the bag from my shoulder.
“Dombolo, you want to get sick leave so that you don’t help me? ” Pheko.
“Pheko!!” Mr Moreetsi reprimands.
“Morris you must never, not with that filthy mouth that was between someone’s heat. Poor Ntsumi needs a therapist who is not you.” Pheko says pointing his finger at his brother. Mr Moreetsi chases Pheko who runs to the lawn, that has a big white sign written in red “keep off the grass.” He giggles like a teenager, I don’t know how these grown men run in fancy dress shoes and suits.
I wait for them at the reception area. Pheko is the first to arrive, I fix his tie and give him facial tissue for his sweaty forehead. “Yesses, this dog can run. It’s a good thing you pay maintenance otherwise that host would get his match.” Mr Moreetsi says panting. “I don’t traumatize my interns, hence I’m fit.” Pheko taunts.
“Pheko, stop it.” I reprimand and he raises his hands up in surrender. I am glad, he could have answered me rudely. Mr Moreetsi opens the door for me and we take our seats on the oak oval table and greet the people who are already seated. They put me in the middle. “Told you we were early.” Pheko. I roll my eyes.
I take out my phone and take pictures of the Moreetsi’s and I. Pheko makes funny faces in some pictures. I put my phone away when the last members take their seats. I don’t hear half the things they discussed because that man keeps giving me stares. We are told to meet at the dinning hall for dinner. Mr Moreetsi and his friend Charles are the last to leave. Charles flirts with me, much to Pheko’s liking. “Come fatty, let’s get you fed.” Pheko says pulling me out of the room. I laugh at how irritated he is when Charles follows us out.
I wait near the dishing spot and he dishes up for us. That man brings me a glass of wine and greets me  and introduces himself, I have an easy feeling. I smile and sniff the glass before taking a sip.
“Phasha.” Pheko says taking the glass from me. He tells me to follow him. We sit at the end of the room. “Stay away from Charles, his got a soccer team of baby mama’s. Phasha has a referee team of wives. ” Pheko firmly says. “Not soccer team.” We burst into laughter. “Share the joke.” Charles pulls a chair near me.
“It’s an inside joke, something that happened this morning on the swing.” Pheko wiggles his eyebrows, my eyes  widen in horror, Charles pulls a face registering the swing Pheko speaks off. Charles takes out his phone pretending to be on a call, then he stands up. That cracks Pheko up. I feel woozy as if I took my epipan.
“Something is wrong with me, drink, blury.” I send Babe the text. Pheko’s voice sounds far from me. My ears are semi blocked and my vision is not clear.
“Can you walk me,  bed.” My voice sounds slurry, Pheko looks concerned and takes my phone that is ringing and answers it.
I fight my eyes not to close but they are getting heavy. Pheko helps me up my chair and I hear a rushed greeting to Mr Moreetsi and some of the people he introduced me to. I hear a familiar voice that gives me heart palpations. “Where are you taking this pretty young thing?” The man. I hold on tightly to Pheko, my eyes are giving in.
“Kgosi, Ntsumi is not interested in being wife number 6.” Mr Moreetsi says and I pull my hand from the man, his grip was tight. His eyes, I’ve seen before, I just can’t place it to the location.
“Good night from me and mine.” Pheko picks me up, I feel sick, nauseous and this headache is too much. 
“What’s the rush, I am getting to know the lady.” The creepy man asks slowly, I need Pheko to stop spinning me around because I will vomit.
“Next time, maybe my girl and I will come to your house for dinner with the wives?” Pheko.
“That will be lovely, do you need help, she looks out of it. ” The creepy man.
“Not to be rude bro, I can handle my woman, we have an early flight in the morning, you know Cape Town flights are strict.” Pheko says he sounds funny, if I wasn’t this sick, I would laugh at his chipmunk voice. I hear him sigh in relief and lets out a deep breath. “Who is that man?”
“Kgosi Phasha the 5th, he is the first psychiatrist to open a boarding and lodging residence for underprivileged children, 2 of his wives he got from the school.” Pheko speaks to someone or I’m hallucinating. He puts me in bed it feels as though it’s moving around, I keep trying to open my eyes and say something but I am mute, I let out a cry when I can’t move my body, the vision is a bit better but the sounds are on blocked ear version. Pheko tries to get up and I stop him with a whimper. 
“Babe,”
“We will see him shortly, close your eyes for now.”
“Sorry to wake you up. I was hoping you didn’t sleep, she seems to be drugged. No. I haven’t left her side. Gumede, yes, yes. Will do.”  I’m not sure if I’m dreaming or Pheko is on the phone. I still can’t move.  My eyes are better, I still feel hazy.
“Pheko.”
“Ntsumi, thank God.”
“Call Babe, please, please.” he nods and puts the phone on speaker. My lips feel swollen and dry. I am in pheko’s room.
“Moreetsi.” Babe answers.
“Babe, ngsite.”I cry.