Expectations

He picks me up from the bed bridal style and gently puts me in the bath tub. “Is the water not too hot?” Pheko.
“No, it is a bit cold. I move to the tap to open hot water. He gets in behind me and starts washing my back. Kissing me from my shoulders to my neck, I  let out a moan and lay on his chest. He washes my breast with the gloves.
“Are you comfortable?”Pheko.
“Yes, but the water is getting cold. We must get out before we get sick.”
“Please stand up, let me wash you.” Pheko.
I get up and almost fall but he steadily holds me. And he starts washing my legs, he asks me to squat a bit, as he gently washes my nookie, he gets up and dries my body helping me out of the tub, instructing me to wait for him on the toilet bowel, he drains the water and washes the tub.“Are you okay?” He asks picking me up. I nod my head and lay my head on his chest, my arms around his neck.
“I would like to shave you.” I shoot my eyes open and he laughs, conforming that he wants to shave my nookie.
“Don’t be shy on my, I’ve seen you already. I noticed that you have ingrown.”Pheko.
“Those won’t go away, I tried everything.”
“Im here now. To take care of it.” I nod my head and he puts me on the bed, he fixes the pillows so I am elevated and places a towel under me. He applies lotion on my body delicately as though au will fall apart. He helps me put on his vest. He lotions himself then gets dressed and goes to the bathroom. He comes back with his toiletry bag and a dish with water. I watch him kneeling in front of my nookie and he strokes the blade gently, I shiver when the warm water touches my clit. He continues to shave and rinse the blade, he bites his lips and squints his eyes concentrating, I laugh.
“What are you thinking?” Pheko, stops.
“Nothing, thank you for being caring.”
“I will always be, if you get hurt, it will never be intentional. I am going to apply aftershave and it will burn, I’m sorry.” Pheko says rinsing the shaving stick. He gets up and take out the water.
“I appreciate hearing you say that, I promise to also be considerate of your feelings. I have never done this, being courted and dating is all new. Do all boyfriends shave your nookie? ” I flinch at the burn from the aftershave.
“I am sorry. I know, I did say we will have many firsts together. I don’t think shaving is a dating thing. ” He kisses my hand and applies tissue oil on my shaven nookie.
“I am hungry, what do you feel like eating?” He makes us cheese and tomatoes sandwiches with juice. We eat watching soccer. I take the dishes to the sink and wash them, leaving them to air dry. “Buda is asking if we can sleepover at their house, they want us to take the red bus to Soweto.” Pheko calls from the passage.
“If you are cool with that.”
“I would love it if we did however if you won’t be comfortable then we won’t.”Pheko.
“We will sleepover.” I answer sitting on the couch, my head is on his thighs. I wake up alone in bed, the house smells like good food. My phone is fully charged on the bedside, it’s 6am. I reply to texts and also check my social media pages. I have an inbox from S’miso.
“Hello Noma, I hope you are well. Did you travel safely? I have an interview in Waterfall on Wednesday. I would like us to meet if you don’t mind. S’miso. ”
“Hey, wow good luck on your interview. I am going back to work next week. How long are you this side?” I text back.
“Good morning Mrs M.”Pheko greets from the door with a tray of breakfast.
“Good morning, how did you sleep?”
“I slept well thanks, I won’t ask you cause you were farting all night long.”He laughs, then he pecks my pouted lips.
“You are beautiful when you laugh.” He smiles shaking his head.
“Not as beautiful as you. Eat while I ran your water. What are you going to wear?”Pheko.
I tell him my grey shorts and matching shirt with a vest. He takes them out and an outfit for tomorrow, he packs our overnight bag in one and takes our charges out. I finish eating then take my dishes to the kitchen to wash, his ironing our clothes. I bath then join him in the kitchen. “Do you have any regrets about yesterday?” Pheko asks.
“None what so ever, do you?”
“No, we are meeting Buda and his wife at their house. To drop the car off then we will ride to the towers.”Pheko explains as we get dressed. He is matching with me, I laugh at him. I ask him to borrow me his phone to call S’miso. I call him while we drive to North cliff.
“S’bari, is everything okay?”S’miso picks up.
“Miso, it’s me.” Pheko shakes his head.
“Sisi, unjani?”
“I’m good, I saw your text, how long will you be this side?”
“I am arriving on Tuesday afternoon and I will leave Thursday.” He answers.
“Is your bus booked? For Friday? Can you change it to Saturday?”
“Eish, I bought a ticket already. I think they charge you to change. I will go to the terminus and find out.” S’miso.
“I will send you instant money, then you can change the date.”
“No, don’t worry. I will be fine. I am staying with my aunt in Soshanguve. Please let me know where we are meeting in time.” S’miso.
“Alright then. Call me when you come back.”
“I will, pass my greetings to your husband.” He says and hangs up the phone. Pheko increases the volume and presses his phone at the traffic stop. Pheko parks the car then he opens the door for me. His friend meets us at the door.
“The Moreetsi’s, how are you?” Buda greets. Pheko introduces us and we are allowed in the house. It’s beautiful with cream white walls and brown couches. Buda calls his wife, Masego is her name, she gives me a hug, she reminds me of Khensi, dark skinned girl with black long hair.
“We are waiting for Remo and her husband. They are always late.” Masego. she disappears down the passage. She shortly brings me us water and juice, which I decline since I’m still full. Remo and Theo arrive 15 minutes later.
“Yass, mafa vuka.” Theo greets me with a hug.
“Hi Ntate Shuping. Mrs S. ” I hug Remo.
“Mrs M. Long time.”Remo.
“Guys I hope you didn’t buy beef. Last time we were together, Pheko was crying because of beef.” Theo teases, we laugh and Pheko playful punches him.“Pheko Moreetsi cry? Why didn’t you take a video?” Buda laughs. Masego allocates us bedrooms then we request a ride. S’miso calls Pheko’s phone and he passes it to me, S’miso thanks us for the money he received, I look up at Pheko who smiles and looks down. Pheko invited S’miso to the house since the interview is close to our place. I shake my head and we hang up.