Graduation

As I stand in the long line towards the front all of us excited to be receiving our diplomas. Closing a long chapter in our young adult lives and getting the pages ready to start the next, I glance into the section where my family and friends were and saw him smiling, laughing with my father. Tears of happiness fill my eyes as the joy in my heart is overwhelming. I have always been very close with my father and seeing him and Jared getting along so well I just could ask for anything more. The two most important loves of my life were there both beaming with pride over my accomplishment of graduating college getting my Masters Degree with honors. The pride and love in their eyes told me everything. I have always been 'daddy's little girl' and probably always will be but I have also become Jared Leto's love and my daddy liked him. A lot which I still have trouble wrapping my head around. I can't believe the amazingly talented and extremely beautiful Jared Leto gave me the key to his heart. He had mine the minute I laid eyes on him. Those eyes do unnatural and most definitely unholy things to me. But he was always so loving so gentle. Well most of the time unless my dark Master was there to play. The things that man could do to me. My God I'm making myself all wet just thinking about it.
Suddenly I am elbowed by the girl behind me. G: hey you're next she said taking me out of my hot fantasy. B: oh ya. Sorry. I turned my head and caught his eyes burning through me. I smiled but my lip and gave a small shy smile turning red. He saw it and I could tell immediately what he was thinking. Then I heard 'Brook Diane Allen, Masters in Business Administration graduating with honors having carried a 4.0 throughout her semesters'. I walk on the stage and I can hear my family, my dad hollering and cheering. But above all the applause I heard Jared. He was so proud of me. As I grabbed my diploma and shook the President of the University's hand tears of happiness streaming down my face I looked at him and he mouthed 'I love you'. My heart could have exploded it was so happy. I walked off the stage wiping the tears away and Jared with my family came over and I went straight to his arms. He turned to my dad and said 'You want to tell her or should I?' I looked at my dad and his smile and his eyes so full of love and pride said, 'No son I'm not stealing your thunder, the floor is all yours' as he leaned over hugging me kissing my temple. I turned to Jared, looked in his eyes 'What? What have you done?'
Jared leaned in kissed me so softly pulled me to him so tightly and leaned to my ear, 'Come with me and you will see' as he then nipped at my ear sending chills over my body, shivers down my spine and immediately lit the fire between my legs'. I looked into his eyes and said 'ok. I will follow you anywhere'. He laughed, shook my dads hand and said 'thank you Charles, I couldn't have pulled this off without your help'. My dad looks at me, then at Jared and back to me and says 'for my baby girl, there is nothing I wouldn't do fog her happiness, and you son are a huge reason for her smile. Take care of my baby. I love you sweetie and will talk to you soon'. I hugged my dad so tight and said I love you too daddy. Thank you for everything and kissed his cheek. But I don't know why you act like I'm leaving. I'm just going to the airport to see Jared off for his tour'. My dad smiled. 'talk to you soon baby. I'm so proud of you'. Jared shakes his hand again. Looks in my eyes with the most devilish grin, grabs my hand and says 'Lets go I have a surprise for you'.