A New Day

Jared walks into the hotel room, closing the door behind him. Brook is near hysterics crying.  "Brook, honey come here. Calm down. Tell me. What is wrong? What have you done?" Jared says calmly wrapping his arms around her pulling her close. Brook grabs onto him and holds him so tightly as if her life depended on it. She buries her head in his chest sobbing, "I'm so sorry."  Jared places his fingers under her chin pulling her face up to make her look at him. He takes his other hand and wiped the tear falling down her cheek with his thumb. "Brook. I love you it's going to be ok. What did you do? You know you can tell me."
Brook tried to pull away from him but he tightened his hold on her.  "Jared please. I never would do anything to hurt you. I woke up. You wee gone. You wouldn't answer your phone. My head was pounding so I knew I drank too much. I don't remember coming to the room. I don't remember anything after I went to the hotel bar. But I woke up to an empty rom. The bed looks like well, you know, and I was naked. I must have done something really bad to make you leave all night long and not answer my calls. I'm so sorry." As she slid down the wall to the floor, crying even harder her face covered by her hands.
Jared took off his jacket. Came over to her and sat on the floor across from her. "Brook. Look at me." His voice was soft but firm. She didn't move.  Louder Jared takes her hands away from her face "Brook. I said to look at me."  She looked up and into his blue eyes. Her eyes were swollen, red and tears steadily streaming from them. Jared held her hands in his. "Come here," he said as he pulled her into his lap. "Baby you didn't do anything wrong or bad and I wasn't mad at you or upset at all. I'm still not. You had too much to drink and the waitress brought you back to the room last night. You don't remember?" She shook her head no.
Jared with a smile on his face realizing she doesn't remember running into Carolyn which is perfect for my plan today. "Baby, I brought you in here and put you to bed. I undressed you cause I know how much you hate sleeping in your daytime clothes, covered you up, kissed your cheek and left to take care of some  want to wake you or ruin your surprise for today so I was in one of the conference rooms. But I forgot my phone charger and the room key. My phone died is why I wasn't answering and I had to get another room key from the front desk cause I knew you were sleeping an I didn't want to wake you searching for my charger. Brook, there isn't anything you could ever do to make me stop loving you. You are my world. My love, my life, my inspiration." 
Brook stayed in his lap for a min absorbing all he said. She leaned up and looked at him, placed her hands on his face staring in his eyes.  "Jared I love you so much and when I woke up and I couldn't find you. Couldn't reach you, with everything I've lost in my life I panicked. I thought that after yesterday I may have said or done something to drive you away. The thought of losing"  Jared stopped her by placing his fingers over her lips "I'm not going anywhere ever. I swear on my life you are stuck with me till the end of time. I can't imagine my life without you in it and I won't ever. Do you understand?"  She nodded her head and kissed him. "Brook, do you understand?" His tone more controlled and firm. She let a small smile creep over her lips as she looked deep into his now dark lust filled eyes, "yes master. I understand." As she bites her lips.  Jared grabs the back of her hair and with a handful yanks her head back exposing her neck to him. "Good. Now for last night, you were very bad getting drunk like that and what happens to bad girl's?" As he takes his tongue and runs it from the base of her neck up to her ear and bites behind her ear just hard enough to make her moan. She has immediate goose bumps running over her skin and shivers as she tries to respond but takes to long. "Stand up!" Jared snapped as she comes back to reality and jumps up quickly grabbing her robe closed again. Jared slowly stands looks at her. Licks his lips and says next to her ear as he leaned very close to her,  "You ignored my question? Now you will be punished. And you are going to enjoy the torture I am about to put your body thru and as a punishment you will not be allowed to cum until I say you can. Do you understand?" As he bites on he neck and ear. "Yes master I understand and I sorry for not obeying." Her breathing already becoming labored and the heat between her legs stars to become an inferno quickly.
Jared walked around her placing his fingers in the robe and slowly removing it from her shoulders letting it fall to the ground. She stood there in nothing but her Lacey panties. He loved her body, the most perfect tits and her nice ass. He licked his lips again as his fingers lightly ran down her arms,across her chest, to her nipples and grabbed them and pinched. She whimpered at first then moaned. "Eyes forward Brook. I am going to shower. When I get out you will be completely naked on the bed face down and your arms n legs spread." "Yes  master." "Good girl. For being obedient I may give you a reward by letting you suck my cock till I cum down your throat. Would you like that Brook?"  She looked at him closed her eyes imagining the feeling of pleasuring him and says "oh yes please master. Let me pleasure you." Jared smiled "now go do as you were told." Jared said as he slapped her ass so hard it leaves a red mark. She hurries to the bed and he walks into the bathroom. Closes the door. He looked in the mirror at his reflection thinking to himself, she can never know about what really happened last night and I have to wash that woman's scent from my cock. He turns on the shower. Removes his clothes and climbed in.