Details Details

Jared's POV:
After Carolyn had left I put drunk Brook to bed. I covered her up, lightly caressing her cheek and kissed her head. I walked out of the bedroom grabbed my phone to make some calls. That sorry excuse for a mother is never going to hurt her again. This was the last straw. I find the number I need to call first and hit dial.
Phone rings once, twice, "John here, how can I help you Mr. Leto?" "John, has that woman left the island yet?" "Not yet sir. But we are at the airport now in your private hanger awaiting her flight to be ready. It shouldn't be too much longer sir." "That's ok John thank you, but delay that flight. I'm coming to see her off personally." "Yes sir. As you wish." "You are a good man John. Make sure she never leaves your sight I do not trust her but this ends tonight." "Yes sir. Whatever you need from me sir. Mr.Leto, does Shannon know you are coming to the airport? So he doesn't worry". "No John he didn't but I will tell him before I leave. I'm on my way. See you soon."
Now Shannon. I dialed his cell. He answered the first ring. "Hey bro what's up? How is Brook?" "She is passed out. She went to the hotel bar and Carolyn saw her fall flat on her face in the bar and brought her back to the room. But she will be fine after she sleeps it off. But I have an errand to run real quick. I have one more detail to take care of before Brooks big surprise. I will be back in about an hour." "Jared what errand? We went over every detail everything is covered. What are you about to do?" "Something that should have been done a long fucking time ago. I will be back. Love you bro." And I hung up before he had a chance to question me anymore. I turn my phone off grab the hotel room card key and leave.
I get to the hotel lobby and Shannon is there by the elevators waiting for me. I can't help but laugh cause he is out of breath. "What the fuck? Did you run down the stairs?" "As a matter of a fact I did. What are you about to do and whatever it is I'm coming with you no discussion! Got it?" I started to argue but I know my brother and it would be pointless. I look at him and say, "Cmon I will tell you in the car."
We get to the car and get in. Shannon grabs the keys from me and says "spill it or we go no where!" "Fine but give me the keys. We don't have much time and I will tell you on the way." "The way where? "The airport." I say and snatch the keys from him.
I start the car and begin to tell Shannon that our chief of security is holding her mother there waiting for me to give her a proper send off." "Are you going?" Before he could finish saying another word, I turn to him, "yes, this bitch is never going to hurt her again!" "But Jared you know that they will look for her." "I've prepared for that. Once I have taken care of her she will be loaded on a plane. Our amazing john is going to fly the plane and then he will eject after setting a crash course for the Indian Ocean. She will be victim of a tragic plane crash over shark infested waters. She will never be a problem for Brook ever again."
Shannon never says a word. He knows how Jared's temper can be and if he knew of another way to rid this woman from their lives he would. But it's not the first time he has eliminated someone from their lives and he had to be sure that Jared stays safe. He hates it when Jared goes to that dark side but all he can do is be there when it's over to ensure he can pull him back. So he Just sits and as soon as we pull up to the hanger they both get out of the car. I can hear her bitching at John . I swing the door open so hard and fast that It slams against the wall leaving the door handle stuck in the wall. She' jumps and faces me.
"I should have known this was your fault I can't leave. What the fuck do you want" I rush to standing directly in front of her grabbing her face with one hand forcing her to look at me. "What I want is for you to suffer a slow agonizing death". I have had enough of your bullshit and you are never going to hurt Brook or her father ever again. It's then that Shannon appears behind her grabbing her arms so tight you can hear the bones being crushed. She starts to yell out in pain and I place my hand over her mouth "don't you dare say a fucking word. Cause if you do I'm going to rip your tongue out with my bare hands. I warned you to stay away. I warned you to never contact her but you did it anyway. I'm sick of your bullshit and you are never going to hurt her again." I grab the back of her hair yanking it hard and reach in my jacket and pull out a sharp dagger. As I press the cold sharp steel against her throat she starts laughing. I knew this bitch was twisted.
It's then that Shannon becomes enraged at her defiance and throws her to the ground. Shannon takes all of her electronics from her and smashed every device.
I grab her again by her hair and pull her up to her knees. I told her to close her eyes and open her mouth that she was going to suck Shannon's dick till he came all down her throat. Shannon knew at this point the dark Jared was in full control and he might as well go with the flow. Once Jared allows his dark side to take over there is no telling what sick and twisted shit he would come up with. Plus brook's mom was really hot for an older woman. She opened her eyes and said "and what are you going to do?"
"I'm going to fuck you so bard and so fast that when I done I'm going to take this sharp blade and split you in half. "So what makes you think I'm going to fuck you?" "You don't have a choice. Your arms are broken, john break her feet make sure she can't stand. Cause if you can't run and you can't hit you can at least fuck. John tie her up and strip her naked. When your done I want you to fuck her too. Now open wide cause you're gonna suck Shannon's cock till he cums.
Shannon whipped his mister out and slid it in her mouth. "If you bite me I'm going to rip your nipples off. As she slides her tongue over Shannon's cock he starts to fuck her mouth. John is busy fucking her pussy hard and without remorse. He has her bent over pounding so hard. I grab his shoulder and tell him to lay down and make her ride him. He flips them over and she is now bouncing on his cock. I tell him to wait and I climb up behind her. I pull my giant cock out and slam into her ass as john fucks her pussy. We all fuck her hard and I see Shannon close his eyes as he starts to cum. As soon As he does, John takes Shannon's place I roll her over on top of me and continue to bound her ass as hard as I can. I know she is hurting from the fucking but she deserves to suffer. Shannon mounts her and pushes his cock all the way in. We alternate our thrusts so I'm going in deep and when I pull out he slams in. Her body is having one orgasm after another and she is nearly ready to pass out as Shannon and I slam her hard at the same time cunning hard.
After we get our breath back, Shannon , John and I get dressed and I pick up the knife l slide it down her naked chest slowly digging the blade into her skin drawing blood. Once I reach her belly I stabbed it hard. She screams in pain and I stab her again but this time in the neck. We take the blanket she is laying on and we throw it with her into the cargo of the plane. I shake John's hand and tell him to remember the drop point that a boat will be waiting to pick him up and bring him back. John nods his head gets in the plane and takes off.
As we drive back to the hotel in silence we pull over to change our clothes and get rid of the bloody ones. We get back to the hotel and I noticed the time. It's nearly noon.
"Oh shit I hope Brook didn't wake up yet". "Damn what will you tell her you where you were?" "The truth. I can't lie to her. That I was out taking care of a problem that has been a thorn for a very long time. I just hope she doesn't remember running into Carolyn last night." "Right. Well let me know if you need me to do anything else for you brother I'm headed up to sleep." "I will. And thank you for going with me. Love you bro. Goodnight" Shannon hugged his brother whispers in his ear 'I'm just glad that you shut your dark side down before we got back." Jared nods.
As I slide the card key into the slot on my hotel room door, Brook swings the door open crying hysterically. "Jared..you came back. I'm so sorry." "Brook. What's wrong? What did you do?"