First Loves

Flashback to Brook's senior year of high school. It's a week before her prom and still no date. She didn't date much in high school and really wasn't worried about if she had one or not. At school someone had shoe polished her back window on her car 'HellRaiser.' That night her and her bestie were driving up the local cruising spot when he saw her. He yells "so are you a real HellRaiser or what?" Pissed because she spent the last hour looking for her friend,  without even looking, Brook turned and said 'what the fuck do you think?" Then she saw him. Damon. Dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, eyelashes that went on forever and a smile that would melt glaciers. Yep he was beautiful. They ended up talking all night and the next night she asked him to go to prom. He agreed and the next week showed up in his tux to pick her up. Her sister came running in her room. "Holy shit he is fucking beautiful! How did you get him to go?"   "I just asked."  They spent every day together and he was her first love. But then after 1 1/2 of being together he just left.  He called her on the phone and said ya I'm moving back to the Falls with no explanation. Nothing and like that he was gone from her life. She was heartbroken. She never saw or heard from him again. She never got her closure. But deep down. She always loved him. He was her first love.

Flash forward to now:
Brook stood there. She couldn't believe that after all these years there he was right in front of her.  Carolyn walked right up to him and slapped his face. "You son of a bitch! I don't know what the fuck you are doing here or why, but I will be damned if I let you anywhere.." Wait!" Brook said. "Just stop. Carolyn. I got this. "  she walked up to him. Looked him right in the eye. "Today I got married.  To not just any man. But to a real man. One that is honest, is creative and one that really loves me. Yes we were both very young. But you were my first love and my first heartbreak. I was crushed by what you did to me but in spite of that. I always had a special place in my heart for you."  Damon looked at her and tears started to show in his eyes.  'I know I hurt you. And I'm sorry. I've made a lot of mistakes. But that's why I'm here. I never stopped loving you and I hoped I could come and ask for you forgiveness." 
Damon took her hand in his and places his other on her cheek.  Brook closed her eyes feeling his touch again. Then Carolyn grabbed her arm.  "We have to go. Your husband is waiting for you on the beach. Hello. What the fuck?"  Brook opened her eyes looked at him and turned to Carolyn.  "Let me hear him out. I've waited a long time to finally get closure  on this relationship and I need to do this. Go and stalk for me on the beach. Please. Thank you. Love you."  Carolyn started to say something else and Brook looked at her. 'Please. Just give me 30 min."  "15 and not a sec more!" 
Carolyn rushed off to change and head back to the reception. Damon asked if they could talk some where more private. She agreed and followed him to his room.  As soon as the door shut. He turned Brook around "I've been waiting 20 years for this and I'm so sorry I ever hurt you". And he kissed her. She was in shock at first. But it all flooded back to her. The way he made her feel, the passion they shared. So she stared to kiss him back. Within seconds her dress was on the floor and he pushed her up against the wall. All she had on was her bra, stockings, heels and thin lace panties. He lifts her leg to wrap around his waist as his other hand quickly removed her bra. His mouth traveled quickly down her neck to her breasts sucking each one.  Rolling his tongue over her nipples and his other hand moved up her thigh to feel her wet lace.  He pulls them aside and begins to feel her wetness as his fingers start to rub her clit. He brings them to his lips and sucks them.  He then kisses her and dropped to his knees placing one leg on his shoulder his mouth makes her moan.   His tongue slowly begins to find its way to her dripping core. Sucking and licking as she now has both of her hands holding tightly to his hair. "Holy shit that feels so good. Fuck. Lick that pussy till I cum all over your lips! Ooh yes. Fuck. Ya just like that! " her words on make his tongue intensive it's assault pushing her closer.  "Omg I'm going to cum. Fuck!" He holds her tightly in place "cum baby cum!" His words did it and she holds on to his hair for dear life as he sucked up every drop of her orgasm.  Before she can even stop shaking he grabs her and lifts her up and fills her completely. He fucked her hard and fast before she has time to say a word she is cunning again.  His lips cover his as  she is about to scream out again and he then tells her. 'One more. Cum with me. Cum all over this hard cock!' And they both released at the same time. Once their breathing returned to normal he pulls himself out and set her on the ground.  Instantly guilt overcomes her. "Omg. What have I done!" Tears form in her eyes. Damon walks over to where she is as she is getting dressed and stops her. "I didn't come here to hurt you. I know you've been hurt enough. But I came here to tell you that I still love you. I never stopped. I was young and dumb and full of pride. I want another chance Brook. I want you back".
Brook looked at him. "Damon. You were  my first. My first love, the first person I gave myself to completely.  But you left and broke my heart. I'm married and not to just any man but to a man that truly loves me. He gave me the wedding I've always dreamed of in a place that I've always wanted to go. He did all that for me. He loved me when I didn't love myself. I'm sorry. This never should have happened. I have to go. I'm sorry."  And with that she walked out of his room. 
As soon as the door shut, Damon smiles. "I'm not leaving without you, and you aren't leaving with him!"