I do

Brook exits the car and turns to face Carolyn and her dad. 'Is this really happening? I mean really?' Carolyn hugs her tight ' ya it really is. I will be right back. You need one more thing.' 'Wait what? Where are you going?' Carolyn waves her hand blowing her off and Constance walks up to meet her.
'Carolyn she looks amazing. Here she will need these." Constance had the most beautiful red and white rose bouquet for Brook, flowers for her and one for her dad. 'Thank you. How is Jay holding up?" Constance started laughing. 'Like a little kid at Christmas waiting to open presents. I think Shannon has popped him in the head at least 10 times. Poor guy. It's so cute. I want to say something to Brook.
Constance walked over and hugged Charles and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. 'You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you but I had to come and welcome my new daughter to our crazy family," as she hugged Brook.
'Trust me mind is was worse." 'Brook I know I'm not your mom but I want you to know that I couldn't love you any more if you were mine. You have made my son so very happy and for that I am forever grateful. I will always be here for you no matter what. I love you. You look beautiful. Now get down there before he loses his mind," as she hugged her again.
Tomo came up and his jaw hit the ground. 'Damn I just wow you look absolutely stunning." He gives Brook a kiss on the cheek. "You realize he is going to bug smooth out when he sees you. So let's not keep him waiting. May I?" As he offered to walk Constance down to her spot. Shannon then comes up. Queues the music and turns to shake Charles' hand. "Sir I want to apologize for being short with you on the flight. I know it means everything to her that you're here and I hope you accept my apology." "Son if I had to fly with me I would have knocked my ass out. Trust me. No apology needed." Shannon turned to Brook 'you are making my brother the happiest I have ever seen. If he ever screws up you tell me and I will kick his ass. I love you sis. Now let's do this." He offered his arm to Carolyn as the music starts. They start to walk and take their places.
Jared is staring so hard through the draped tent looking for her. The sides are opened so everyone can see the sun as it starts to set over the ocean.
Brook leans over to her dad, kisses his cheek. "Thank you for always being there for me. I love you daddy." She takes his arm and appears at the entrance.
Jared stopped breathing. Stared at her so intently and then the smile that melts icebergs appeared in his face. He started to go and get her but Shannon put his hand on his shoulder to stop him.
Jared turned to Shannon, "why are they walking so slow?" "Bro chill they aren't. Just take in every moment and breathe."
Finally she is standing in front of him tears in her eyes and a smile that is now permanent. Before anyone said a word Jared grabs her face and kisses her with so much passion they forgot anyone else was even there. When he stopped she could barely stand. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen I love you so much." And kissed her again.
As everyone starts laughing Shannon is pulling on his arm. Brook's dad is pulling on her and they finally come up for air. The pastor clears his throat. And asks ' who gives this woman to this man?" Her dad 'I do' and he places her hand in his and kisses her cheek 'I love you baby' as a tear rolls down his cheek. She wipes it away. Smiles and turns back to Jared.
Jared is staring at her so intense with so much love not listening to a word being said until Shannon nudges him, "bro answer him?"
"What? Who?" The pastor asks again "do you take this woman for your wife?" Jared's eyes never leave hers, "every second of every minute of everyday I want her to be my wife. Yes I do" and he reaches up and holds her face wiping the tears away.
"Brook do you take Jared for your husband?" She looked at him with so much love, "for as long as I have breath in my body Yes I do."
"The couple have prepared their own vows. Jared you go first."