Not This Time

Jared walked to the bathroom knocking on the door, "Brook baby I'm going to run downstairs and make sure everything is ready. Then I will meet you on the beach. Carolyn you know what to do right? " "Jared I'm not a total dumbass!" Brook goes " of course not. You're just pretty!" "Fuck you Brook! Yes Jared I remember. Ok?!" Jared can't help but laugh at the two of them. "Ok. I love you Brook." As he puts his hand flat on the door. "I love you more" Brook says.
Jared grabbed the hotel card key and his jacket and walked out the door. As soon as he is in the hall, he unlocks his phone and calls Shannon. "Did Richard go get the package?" " ya bro. We are waiting on you." "On my way". Jared hits the button for the elevator and climbs in. Down to the 3rd floor he walks up to Richard's room and knocks.
Shannon opens the door and steps aside. Once in he shuts the door and locks it. "Wow look at you. Damn Jared all this just for me?" Says Lilly. Jared turns to face her and with one fast strong move of his arm he has backhanded her to the floor. She starts to scream but he moves quickly and grabbed a pillow throwing it at Richard who covers her mouth. "What are you doing here Lilly? If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure the last time you tried to contact me the message I delivered should have been crystal clear. You would think that leaving you barely breathing was enough of a warning to you that if you ever tried contacting me again that I would make you beg for death. Did you not think I wouldn't keep my promise?" As he gets in her face and as soon as she starts to speak he back hands her again sending her hard to the floor. He walked over and grabbed the top of her hair. Pulling it hard backwards so she has to look at him. Her nose is bleeding and she has a large cut above her eye. "Don't speak. It will much easier on you if you don't speak." As he throws her head down and kicks her in the side she rolls over curling into a ball whimpering.
Shansanon leans over Jared, "bro your suit. Don't get blood on it. There isn't time to get another." "Good point". Jared takes his jacket and his white shirt off. He turns to Richard. "Tie her up. Gag her and strip her naked." Richard stands nods his head and does what he is told. "Well if you're gonna fuck her at least let me fuck her first," Shannon says unzipping his pants releasing his swollen manhood.
Jared's eyes get nearly black. "Oh we aren't gonna take turns. We are going to fucking break her at the same time. You lay down and fuck her good but I'm going to lay back and fuck her tight ass real good
Lily is whimpering and pulling on the ropes. Richard takes her gag off and shoves his dick so far down her throat she nearly passed out. Jared grabs a handful of her hair 'now you're going to fuck us like the whore you are and if you even think about biting down on his dick he will bite your cunt just as hard. Now be a good whore and suck his dick till he cums and you better not miss a drop. Swallow every drop. We are going to get what you owe me."
Then Jared slams her down on Shannon's cock all the way down. Shannon growls "fuck she is tight! Oh ya I'm gonna rip this pussy in half." Shannon starts to pound her pussy as fast and hard as he can. One more thrust in Jared holds her down. Her body is experiencing once giant orgasm after another. Then suddenly with nothing but the spit from his mouth as lube Jared shoved his member all the way into her tight ass. She starts to scream as Richard starts to cum and immediately shuts her up. Shannon starts pumping her pussy fast and hard. As he pulls out Jared shoves in and both have an unrelenting pace. They fucked her so hard for at least 30 min. Just relentless. He'd body was exhausted from all of the many orgasms she starts to collapse. Richard had pulled out of her mouth and Jared grabs her by the throat pulls her back up. "Oh you aren't done you little cunt. Cuz we aren't done. Jared pulled out and then he throws her down on her back. He spreads her legs nearly pulling her apart and slammed back into her. He rolled her over pulled him on top and Shannon climbed on and slammed back into. They proceed to punishing her with pleasure. Jared had one hand twisting her nipple and the other he had around her throat choking her. Shannon held her hair pulling it harder and harder. Shannon starts to growl and finally releases filling her. When he pulled out Jared rolled her back over and pulled her legs over his shoulders and proceeded to fuck her and choke her. As soon as he found his release he pumped harder and faster and his grip tightened even more around her neck. When he was done. She was gone. He had choked her to death.
"Richard, you know what needs to happen right? " Jared said as he walks towards the bathroom. "Yes sir I've got this. You won't have to worry about a thing." "Richard you are a good man. You take care of this and your salary just doubled. I'm going to shower real quick. I need to wash this cunt smell off my cock." Shannon starts laughing "not exactly how I thought you would handle this. But hell who am I to complain." Shannon starts laughing opening the door to the balcony to have s smoke.
Jared comes out of the bathroom. "Either way, the problem is taken care of. Now. I'm going to marry the woman who has my heart. Come on. Let's head to the beach."