Lets Get It Started

Brook goes to lay on the bed as she hears the water from the shower running. Jared's phone goes off. She casually picked it up and swiped her finger across the screen to read the message. She reads the message and then again and again. She stares at the phone eyes wide and jaw on the floor. She doesn't even hear Jared come out of the bathroom.
"Brook you are asking to be punished aren't you? Why didn't you do as you were told?" Jared walks in front of the bed and she she is holding his phone staring at the screen. Jared takes the phone from her hand as she slowly turns her head to stare at him. Jared reads the message and looks up to her. "Brook. Say something." "Honestly
Jared I don't even know what to say! What do you want to hear?" As she gets up and grabs her robe.
Jared throws his phone on the bed comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her. "Brook please look at me. You know I can not lie to you. Let me explain the message. Please." She turned around and looked at him. "What does that message me? Why is Shannon texting you about where you told me you were? What story do you have to get straight? Jared what did you do and where were you really?" As a tear falls down her cheek.
Jared pulls Brook closer, wipes the tear away with one hand holding her tight with the other. "You know I can't lie to you. I won't. I was taking care of some business and making sure that what happened yesterday with your mother will never happen again. Baby I love you and I will not let that woman ever hurt you again. I swear to you. All I did was make sure of it. What did you think Shannon meant? That I was with another woman? Brook. You know me better than I know myself you are the only woman I want. You are the only woman I want to touch" as he gentle caresses her face. She closes her eyes and leans into his soft touch. She opens her eyes and searches his and knows he is telling the truth.
"I believe you.it just I love you so much and I don't know what I would do if I lost you to someone else." Jared wraps his arms around her and hugs her so tight. "I love you Brook. I am yours forever." He pulls back and kisses her so softly. So passionately. Brook holds on to him so tight.
Jared's phone goes off again. He walks over to the bed and picked it up he shows her the screen it's his mom calling. He answers, "hi mom. How are you?" He sits on the bed and motions her to come sit in his lap. Brook gentle settles in his lap wrapping her arms around him a softly kissing his cheek. Then starts kissing on his neck up to his ear.
"Yes mom it's beautiful. I know. Yes she knows Shannon and her dad are here." Jared tries to concentrate on his call meanwhile, Brook is biting his ear running her tongue down his neck and her hand has moved inside his towel finding his manhood. She runs her nails down it then back up as she grabs hold of it making Jared catch his breath. "No mom I'm fine really...ok. Mom. I've got something to take care of quickly can I call you back?" Brook is now out of his lap in between his legs placing the full length of him in her mouth. As Jared fans a handful of her hair she looks up at him with a sexy devilish grin. "Yes mom I love you too. Talk to you soon." Hangs up before she says another word. Jared then throws his phone on the floor takes his other hand and yanks on her hair.
"You disobedient slut. While I'm talking to my mother? You better suck that cock so good. Ya just like that. Fucking make me cum bitch. And you better swallow every drop." He starts to fuck her mouth. "God damn it woman your mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock. Oh baby. Suck it good." Brook rolls her tongue and lightly lets her teeth graze over his fully erect dick and he moans. Jared starts going faster and faster till he finds his release slamming his cock down her throat as he shoots his load down her throat.
When he is done and his breathing returns he stands up, yanks her robe off taking the belt off of it grabs her arms and quickly ties them together, then throws her on the bed and ties them to the headboard. 'You are the defiant one aren't you? You need to be taught a lesson!"
Brook lets out a soft laugh and Jared stops in his tracks "Are you laughing? You find it funny to disobey me?" His voice very low and serious. His eyes are so dark now you can't even see the blue anymore. "No sir I'm so very sorry. It's just I know you are going to punish me and I can't wait to receive it." She closes her eyes and Jared has taken a satin ribbon and covered her eyes. She lets out a soft moan and licks her lips. Jared kneels down to her ear and whispers "I'm going to fucking break this disobedience once and for all. As your punishment you will not cum. I'm going to lick your pussy, suck your clit, finger fuck your G spot then shove my dick in your dripping pussy so hard and so fast and right before you cum I'm going to stop. You will beg me for your release. But you will learn to obey me  do you understand?"  She nods her head cause Jared has her gagged now.
He slides down the bed. Licking every inch of her body till he get right above her warm core. He grabs an ice cube and lightly slides it around each breast and over each rock hard nipple . Brook moans in anticipation of where the ice is going to go now.
Jared takes another ice cube in his mouth and begins licking her overflowing pussy. Suddenly he pops the ice into her steamy core. Brook is wiggling and moaning. Pulling on the straps as he grabs her hips to hold her still then begins to devour her. Brook is moaning so much. Her back is arched then he shoves 2 fingers in.  Then 3. He begins fucking her while licking and sucking on her swollen lips he feels her getting close and stops.
He takes another ice cube and rubs it over her now trembling pussy. She groans in frustration. As she does she feels him climb on top of her shoving his full length inside. He starts fucking her so hard and so fast she can't even think straight. He feels he tightening and stops. He gets up and now she is trying to scream through the gag.
Jared walks around the bed and says. Will you be disobedient again? As he takes off her blindfold.  He can't tell if it's lust or just pissed from frustration but he removes her gag. 
He gives her a drink of water. She looks to pleasing. Not saying a word. In that moment. She didn't have to. Jared could tell by her eyes she would be the perfect submissive from then on. He unites her arms from the bed then from each other. He pulls her to him and wrapped his arms so tightly around her. "Do you know how much I love you?" She looks up into his eyes "not as much as I love you. I'm sorry I was disobedient. It won't happen again." He leans down and kisses her so soft placing his hands on her face. "I know. It's ok. Come on. You need to go shower. We have BIG  plans today!!
"Will you please tell me?"  "Not a chance in hell! Oh and when you get done with your shower. Your first surprise will be here. But you have to get in the shower."  
She gets up slips her robe back on. "Fine. But you have to find me something to wear!"  "I already have that taken care of my love." She gives him a wink then closes the bathroom door. Jared pulls out his phone and text Carolyn. Ok she is in the shower. Come on down. Let's get this party started.  Then he text Shannon.  It's time was all he said. Throws his phone on the bed and goes to get dressed.