Tonight

I "had seen the guys perform live countless times and at least a handful of those were from the side of the stage. They always were so enthusiastic and gave it their all, but tonight, for some reason, Jared had this smile that just was absolutely adorable and sexy as hell the same time. Whenever he came for water, he would make eye contact with me, mouth the words 'I love you' or give a quick wink, or both, but that smile never left his face. Plus it doesn't
help that Emma and Shayla are behind me giggling every time he does it. I just keep wondering. What is this man up to?
Right before he starts to pull people on stage for the last song, he stops and asks the audience, 'since it is that time of the year, do we have any high school or college graduates? Let me see you, better yet let me hear you!' Several people were waving their arms and he was recognizing those he saw. 'Well before we wish you all congrats on your accomplishment, I want to bring out my own special graduate, Brook, cmon!' I froze. I shook my head no. Turned to walk away where he couldn't see me when Shannon suddenly appears, 'just where do you think you are goin?' 'Away from here! I'm not going out there! Are you kidding?' Tomo now appears on the other side, 'um wrong answer missy. Shall we escort the graduate to the center stage?' Shannon starts laughing 'yes Tomo I think we shall'. And they each picked me up by my arms bringing me center stage, my face as red as an apple. Scared to open my eyes and see how many people were there. But I felt Jared's arms go around my waist and he leans to my ear 'it will be ok. I'm right here'. I open my eyes give a little wave while Jared goes on and on about my accomplishment. I am very proud of what I have achieved, but I didn't see a need to blast it to the world.
I received lots of applauds and cheers. Jared kissed my cheek, I whisper to him 'oh you are in so much trouble.' His eyes grew dark and the adorable smile now changed to lustful grin. 'We'll see won't we?'
I turned and walked off the stage and straight to the bathroom. He knows everytime he uses that tone, that look, the Dark Master is going to out to play. I was dripping just thinking about. Became so flustered I think I was in the bathroom a good 10 min till 'knock knock knock..are you ok? You aren't mad are you?' Was Emma's voice. I swung the door open with the biggest smile yet, oh no Hun. I'm perfect. 'Ok Jared said to have you meet him in the dressing room. ' ok. I will be right there. 'No ma'am. I was instructed. You are not to leave my sight until you have been delivered to his arms.' 'What? Why?' Emma leans close, 'he has worked very hard making sure every detail was taken care of for this night. He doesn't want anything to go wrong. Please, just follow me.' 'Sure. Ok. Lead the way.'
When we arrived at the dressing room, Emma gave me a hug and said enjoy you're night, remember every detail and savor each moment. Congradulations. Have fun.
I looked at Jared, he still has that evil grin on his face and says come here. I shut the door and as soon as it's closed he is on me. Pinned against his door, his lips on mine, one hand traveling up my leg an the other already under my shirt pulling my bra out of the way. 'Dear God Jared. You know what you have started right?' 'Yes but I've wanted to feel you all day since you got your diploma and this was our first time alone. But we don't have much time and out ride will be here.'
I pushed him into a chair and said we can be quick now.' As I slide my thong down and life my skirt up. He has already pulled Satan out, as I like to call his manhood, and he was completely hard.
I slowly lowered myself down and consumed satan one inch at a time. Our lips lock again and I start to bring my hips. He begins to slide his tongue from my neck to my ear 'holy fuck you feel so good'. 'Oh ya, show me how good!' I moan out and he grabs my hips and proceeds to pound my pussy like a man on a mission. 'Cum with me' 'omg I'm so close. Omg. Don't stop' I tighten around satan choking his liquid sin from him as he growls in my ear and my nails dig into his shoulder.
We catch our breath and we gather our clothing. He goes to get dressed and comes out in a black Armanini suit white button down shirt with most of the button undone. Grabs me and says lets go.
I'm staring at how hot he is looking right now licking my lips and ready for round two already. We walk out of the hotel to a stretch limo waiting. We climb in and the driver gets in and asks, 'Mr.Leto, to the place?' 'Yes to the place.'
While we are driving he is keeping me pre-occupied by kissing all over my neck, behind my ear and on the lips. I'm so worked up now I don't know how much longer I can wait. The limo stops and we are at the airport but on the back side on the Tarmac to a private jet.
We get out and the pilot is waiting outside along with 1 flight attendant. 'Good evening Mr. Leto we are ready for takeoff''. 'Thank you. The bags are already on board?' 'Yes sir. Emma dropped them off before the concert.
B:'wait? Bags? I haven't packed anything?' 'Jared starts laughing 'no sweetie that's what your dad and Carolyn did you'. 'Oh God there is no telling what she packed me' OMG this won't be good'. 'Honey, don't worry. If you don't like the clothes or lack there of we will go buy you new ones. It will be fine. I told you. I got this' and kisses me. I look in his eyes as trust him completely so we climbed aboard and buckled up.

After several hours of flying I was bored and drifted to sleep. I was awaken to 'honey we are about to land'. I sat up looked out the window and all I saw was water. 'Are we in Hawaii?' 'Now why would I take you somewhere you have already been?' He starts laughing. 'Well where are we? You didn't? No Jared did you really?' He shuts me up by kissing me again. 'Where is it you have always wanted to go?' 'The Maldives. Well now you can say you have been there.' He kisses me again. I pull away tears running down my face. 'I love you so much. I can't believe you did this. For me I just can't' he shuts me up by kissing me again and lifts my chin to where I am looking into his eyes. 'I did this because I wanted to make one of your dreams come true. Give you something you have always wanted and be there to celebrate it with you. I love you Brook. Seeing how happy you are at this moment is how I want to see you everyday.' He kissed me again and I hug him so tightly. 'I love you Jared and just being with you is a dram come true. I don't need all the fancy things I just need you. But I can't thank you enough for all you have done. Thank you thank you! I kiss all over his face. He pulls back and says 'oh you're going to thank me and I know exactly how' as he kisses me passionately. I look up to his eyes 'yes master I do'.