𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

'i wanted to die

'i wanted to die.'

that's what you were thinking right now in the middle of the heights, the rooftop was tempting you to do something that could end your life in a single second

tears flowed from your eyes when the wind dance through your hair. people beneath were clueless, as you were visible to see inside.

you think that life is an obstacle — no, it's a burden. it was sick to think about it that way but you were so desperate ... desperate to escape out of the world.

your mom had already escaped you.

your dad had left you and cheated onto your family.

and lastly, your brother who become a delinquent who abused you in many way.

you can't escape on your way home, as your brother was pulling all along the strings for you to be a prisoner. he has his own way to keep an eye on you.

but what's the most terrifying to live in your state is that he forced you to do things that you couldn't do.

he will break you apart.

that scene in your head was making your stomach turned upside-down. you wanted to puke. you're hands were shaking terribly and the fear was creeping into your body.

"no ... no ... this can't be happening! " you screamed through your lungs the moment when the students had already heard you. they turned to your spot when they gasped.

"what's the girl doing right there? "

"she's going to jump! "

"someone call a security! stop her! "

all of the gossips beneath wasn't audible on your ears anymore, hence, your eyes landed on the sun that was ready to set.

'this is not the life i wanted to live with.' you partly sobbed as tears started to fall down again in your cheeks. you stared down to see the whole crowd, watching and stopping you from what you were doing.

your feet was half away from the building, and just one move and you will fall.

you closed your eyes.

praying that that would be the end.

even though you're mom and dad had betrayed you're family, you still loved them.

mesmerising all of the happy memories together with your family when you were just a kid when you were about to step in your final destination.

guess that fate was so cruel.

a smile was formed on your lips.

"sayonara."

you started to let your body fall out in the wind as you could feel the relieved. but then in a matter of seconds ...

nothing happened.

"what are you doing?"

it was a deep voice of a man holding your waist before you could have fallen in the building. the crowd scream as you almost fall down.

you immediately opened you're eyes once you seen a familiar blonde locks of hair swaying away in the wind. his eyes bore into your soul as he started to pull you away in your near death situation.

"trying to kill yourself?" he glared at you deeply, like he was mad at you.

your lips had just pursed. the tears went dry and it stained your cheeks. you couldn't believe who had just saved you right now in the middle of the suicidal attempt.

"some people really wanted to live, you know?"

the security guards and other teachers had arrived inside the rooftop. but his words were just the only one audible through my ears.

his eyes were full of sadness. it was dull and black but you could see how lifeless it was.

together with my trembling knees, you started to gave in on the ground when the teachers had gathered on while the security guards pulled you outside the rooftop.

he was still standing right there while you were brought away, your eyes never leave his side, staring into each other like you had already felt confused as to why he'd stop you in any way.

he's a delinquent.

not just an ordinary delinquent who saved you.

you taught, that person was cruel on everyone. you've already seen him a many times barging in into someone's classroom, while the teachers was scared to be beaten off by him. he was scary as hell and no one could ever fight with him.

but then when you saw him in that way ...

saving you?

what was into his mind?

what was his motives in saving you?

---

Author's Note: 😭Omg! I felt uncomfy in narrating something prohibited and out of the limit. Especially when mentioning his brother, So I didn't come up to write the word 'rape' instead I wrote something that could be probably not so vulgar.

Hope you stay reading! Godbless!