𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱

the king is now leading his own empire

Y/n's Point Of View

Y/n's Point Of View

my vision had been blurred ever since i've woke up. and all i could find is i was lying in an empty room. my heartbeat immediately dropped when i clearly remember what had happened the last time before i blacked out.

i could feel my hands shaking as i was eaten in fear and some mixed emotions that i couldn't explain. am i happy now that i've already seen him? how about it though? why does it feel so bad for me? he's not the same mikey anymore just like in the old times.

he's more dominant right now. he leads the most of all gangs and he could defeat anyone who will crossed his line. and that's what i was thinking right now.

why would he kidnap and captured me?

the thought of mikey killing me made some tears formed in my eyes. why would he kill me, though?

from the first 2 years of my life, all i could was doing some research, asking questions from other people where he is. i was dying to find him all over the tokyo, even if it cost my whole life. but all of it ...

was just useless.

the door finally creaks open, making my adrenaline rushed through my veins. i was raggedly breathing, panicking inside. i still couldn't face him yet. after what he did on his friends, hurting them and neglecting them, and especially my feelings for him.

i was so expectantly to meet him but my heart stopped for a while when i saw the pink-haired guy who's standing behind the door. his eyes captured mine, making my entire veins shookt in fear.

he was dangerous. when the first i laid my eye on him two years ago, that same look never subsided my fear.

but ...

if my strength could use all of this fear, i already did it where i can save myself.