𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 : 𝘋𝘪𝘦

the king and his empire will be fallen soon, but remember

the king and his empire will be fallen soon, but remember ... he was still saving you.

Y/n's Point Of View

Y/n's Point Of View

"katsurou! "

i was called by my nightmare. it wasn't a nightmare in the past, but it was katsurou who was shot dead infront of me. i was drenched in sweat when i woke up, realizing that i was still in the same room again.

tears gathered again from my eyes. seeing my brother pooled by his own blood with his eyes full of regret and pain looking at me, was making me hurt.

even though he already did hurt me a many times, creating a trauma on my past, i couldn't hide what i was feeling right now. i still care about him.

i could feel it.

he wanted forgiveness.

i was taken aback from my own thoughts when i heard something clank behind me. i almost jumped when mikey was already staring at me the whole time. my eyes widened at the sight and my heart started to beats crazily.

damn! what is he doing here?!

i froze on my spot as he was still staring at me intimidatingly.

"h-how long have you been there? " idiot. that wasn't the right question to ask!

"since you've been asleep." he stood up from the metal seat, walking near the door. he was too weird. just earlier, he was about to attacked me so badly and now ...

he's right here now?

"get up." he said with a cold voice making me flinched.

huh?