𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥

you're now the target

what would you do?

Third Person's Point Of View

your stomach twisted. all of what you have eaten yesterday was making you wanted to puke. it was sickening to see with your own two eyes how a brahman member was brutally slaughtered to death and was send here infront of the brahman's building.

senju couldn't find a voice as she stared at the corpse infront, her mouth left ajar with shocked and terrified.

"this is ... not what i've wanted to see." she uttered as the silence interrupted them. takeomi could hold back the view but to stare at the person right infront of him, thinking who the hell did that to one of his gang members.

as of for you, you immediately run outside the facility. you couldn't bear the stench of blood hanging off the wall as the corpse were lying in it. it was sensitively not good for your eyesight.

you noticed the slight tears formed in your eyes as you could feel yourself shake. you immediately clenched your fist as you wanted to stop it but you couldn't. you were too afraid and terrified too.

"y/n." senju approached and was about to touch you but you immediately pull yourself away from her, your face full of frightening that she onviously noticed in your expression. she also couldn't bare to look at the corpse lying on their building but she needed to be strong and find who the hell did that to her member. she needs justice who brutally killed his noble member of brahman.

"d-don't touch me. " you almost sobbed as you walked away, you just wanted to go home for a bit. the images of the man whose not identifiable was flashbacking on her mind.

who could possibly do that to him? senju couldn't tend to follow her as she needed space. she was too shock to see that consequences. deep inside, she was having her own thoughts right now. she swallowed hard and deeply as she stared at y/n's back walking away, realizing what was on her mind.

one thing is for sure that she already knows who did this to them. but she don't want to tell it aloud on her mind. she could feel herself shaking too.