𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯

you saved me, my love

you had already explained what happened. from how your parents had left you with your brother who become an abusive delinquent.

"m-my brother really w-wanted to — "

your tears have fallen before you could say that word, but mikey had cut you off.

"stop." he said when our eyes meet. my heart aches so bad that i can't even realized that you let all out the pain right infront of him. you saw him swallowed hard as he look away and turned off the tv.

'did i ... made him uncomfortable? '

your heart almost went out of your ribcage when he went closer and squatted infront of you to leveled your sight. you thought he will glare at you again but what's surprised you the most is suddenly ... a warm hand touches your head.

"do you want to live with us?"

his eyes gets softer the moment he patted your head. tears wouldn't stop falling right in your cheeks as you didn't know how to answer it.

"i-i don't know." your heart was exactly pounding right as you can't even look at him. the smell of the lemon scent was filling up your nose, it's not strong but it was fresh like he's been out of the shower for a while.

"you'll be a part of a family ... y/n. you're welcome." a smile pursed on his lips.

family? did he just say family?

"why? why do you want to help me? " it's just slipped out of your mouth. you're also curious as to why he had been saved you a many times after all the tragedies you had been lately.

he stood up as his smile grew softer too, "i-i didn't know too. but, i really hate people who likes mistreating girls." he looked away as he steal a glance at his uniform.