𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

you just woke up on mikey's bed again, making you felt guilty

you then realized that you were asleep on his couch shamelessly

you then realized that you were asleep on his couch shamelessly. that's not appropriate for you to act infront of him!

you immediately rushed inside the living room to see them starting to get prepared for breakfast. your eyes instantly find him in the table while he was waiting for his egg cooked by his sister, emma.

"oh, y/n! good morning! " grandpa sano greeted you.

"g-good morning too, grandpa. i-i'm sorry i was late." you kindly apologize and avoid stuttering but mikey's stare at you deepen, he was busy munching what food was on the table.

"oh, it's okay. i've heard that you've been waiting on my grandson. come, sit right here." he offered you a sit on them. you could feel your cheeks heated up as you heard grandpa's sentences.

you began to have breakfast together with the family. living right there was completely giving you a peculiar vibes. you were there for days but you felt like they already owns you as a family.

"hey, mikey. whatever war that is, it's just too dangerous ... you know?! " emma frowned while she was eating. your eyes widened. there's a war?

"they're the one who dare to challenge us, so we won't try to retrieve our gang." mikey answered blankly as he finished the last egg piece that he ate.

"ah! boys today were so hard-headed! fight there and that! " you couldn't help but feel silent as you look at him. you didn't knew what to say as he didn't inform everyone in the house that he was attending a gang fight. but even like that ...

you also felt worried.

"mikey." grandpa sano called him making the room room felt silent.

"don't make any other mess again. fix that war of yours." he was telling him something that you didn't know. you could feel how his tone changed when he look at his grandson, warned him with that wary eyes to avoid tension.