𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥

out of 7 billion people, you're too haunted to be chosen

Mikey's Point Of View

y/n kiyoshi.

that was your name. i've heard it from classmates. you were katsurou's sister. but it seems like you're aloof and lonely. when i look at you, i could feel that we're at the same spot. your cold stares made me feel like i'm not also the one whose suffering in the dark.

when we crossed paths each other in the hall, you just ignored me like i was a normal passerby. normal girls like you would feel scared if they met me, but you ... you didn't even flinched for a bit.

you are peculiar.

i felt curious about you, that my mind sometimes would always stuck in-between you. i don't know. just ... i wanted to be friend with you. but, i cannot just move myself to talk. you were too fragile. afraid that i might scared you. this isn't me. i'm not afraid of everybody, though. it's so strange.

we already had the same class and it was perfect that we've seated next to each other, but i couldn't help but admire you're beauty everytime your eyes flickered. you didn't notice me. you were too preoccupied with what the teacher says. but for me, i didn't care about the whole sorroundings.

there was a time when i saw your eyes swollen and red. did you cry? i wanted to approached when i found you sulking on the river. you hugged your knees as you sobbed quietly. that's when my heart began to throb. it's the feeling that was so hrd to explain.

"y/n, let's go." i looked just like an idiot while hiding in the wall, listening through katsurou's voice and yours. it wasn't good when he commanded you like that. there's something in-between you happened that you couldn't let it out freely.

so, i investigated you by myself. turns out that you were depressed. but i didn't know what was happening with you. not until i found out that your brother was abusing you. my fist clenched in rage. the anger seeping right through as if the darkness will devoured me.