𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵

you've never felt this happy in your entire life

you celebrated also the new year together with mikey as you two had matching red string bracelet you two had brought near the shrine

you celebrated also the new year together with mikey as you two had matching red string bracelet you two had brought near the shrine. it has a small fish shaped like dorayaki charm bangling through it and you suddenly find it sentimental as you remember the bracelet like him.

"you were staring too much at the bracelet." he said as you regained your thoughts. he gently pulled your other hand and intertwined your fingers through each other.

"it's beautiful ... reminded me of you." you mumbled out of your trance which mikey hears it clearly before you could realize back.

"oh, am i? " he had these teasing smile he bore into yours as you couldn't completely deny how beautiful he was.

you two had a sunday ride today nearby at the metropolitan express, even though the atmosphere was still cold. the winter had already passed by but still, it remains the chilly air sorrounded the whole japan.

"do you want to eat something? " he asked as you two stopped by at the nearby beach. you hummed in response as your gaze was busy staring at the view. the ocean breeze lingers through your nose as you missed the smell of summer.

"i'll buy foods for us. just wait here." he said as he leaned in to kiss your cheeks. you immediately froze at his small actions again as it wasn't that necessary but mikey do likes it. you saw his small grin flashing across his lips as he waved you goodbye teasingly.

he really love teasing you and making you flustered.

you didn't even knew you were smiling while leaning through his bike. the comfort he had brought your was engulfing your heart, and everytime he would do something sweeter at you, you didn't waste the time to appreciate it.

it took minutes as you waited for him to come back but there's no sign of him, so you patiently still waited and just stare at the calm view infront of you. you wanted to play at the seashore for a while but you needed him to accompany you there first.