𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵

"i called you for an urgent meeting, mucho and sanzu

"i called you for an urgent meeting, mucho and sanzu."

mikey's deep voice filled their ears as soon as they entered the shrine.

their meeting about the valhalla and toman battle was done. it includes hanma shuji, the leader of the valhalla and kazutora hanemiya whose been a former toman founding member that betrayed them and join also hanma's group.

mikey wasn't looking at them and he was facing in his back, mind's loosing in thinking deeply again. his hands were on his pockets as he spoke coldly.

"what is it, mikey?" mucho asked. he was confused as this meeting felt serious for him. even sanzu behind him fell silent also behind his mask. he was staring on mikey's back.

sanzu's mind was also wondering what will mikey do to them. but after all, he's just following the king's order.

"i need you two to check the 3rd division vice-captain, katsurou kiyoshi."

mucho and sanzu became more confused about what mikey's planning right now, but instead, they'd still follow it. mikey's impression through them was completely serious and he's not playing right there.

"check his identity and his personal information." that's what mikey's last words before they could even protest and give another conclusion.

after the meeting, he decided to stop sanzu for a while and have one last talk about him. it just made sanzu's mind rattle again, really confused.

"what is this all about mikey? is this another battle for toman? " he asked. sanzu were careful about his words, not to be scared or afraid of but he was also responsible along checking on someone's information.

he just needed the reason after all as doing that task was completely hard than spying a toman member.

mikey was looking on him, with his onyx eyes, it was vast and dark, like he couldn't find any emotions right there. he was too unpredictable based on what he's expressing right now.