𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯

but, you will never escape death

Y/n's Point Of View

Y/n's Point Of View

the day became night, and i was still curling myself up in this cold and empty room. it was just the bed whom i can cover myself for protection. but my heart never feel comfort anymore .

i couldn't deny the fact that mikey never care for everyone now. he changed. and i don't know why. crying isn't the best answer for all, too. i needed to get up and get myself out of here.

the door opened again for the second time, hoping that it wasn't him. and i was right. it was the pinkette man named 'sanzu' holding a tray of food.

"eat. boss highly warned me that if you don't eat, he'll be the one who go here and will force you." he place the tray on the table. my stomach started to grumble ever since i've been awoken right here but i'm not on the mood to eat. what if they mix some poison on that food?

"don't worry, it didn't have any poison." he smirked and that's when i gave him a glare. this guy is getting on my nerves ever since i saw him.

hesitating, i slowly pull the tray weakly. even though i was stuck right here, i need energy to plan out my escape. i don't want myself to be starved to death.

while eating the food, sanzu had left me inside that room. but i could sense that he was still guarding me outside.

every drop of food is hard to swallow, as the deep grudge in my heart is still there. it was purely devastating, as everytime mikey's words dunk into my mind, i really wanted to cry.

i finished the half of the food and then i curled myself in the bedsheet again, obviously losing some appetite. i didn't wait to see sanzu to clean and get up my tray as he's making me uncomfortable.

the room was so silent. the only sound that i've heard is the sound of the footsteps coming inside the room i was in but my energy immediately downgrade and slowly, fallen into a slumber of sleep.

Third Person's Point Of View

the boss itself was having his own mind somewhere above their penthouse. it was clear that mikey was thinking of y/n again. and whoever questioned him about why he wanted her to stay is because he has a deep reason within.