𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 : 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘜𝘱𝘰𝘯

death lies upon darkness

you completely dozed off when they brought you in the yokohama bay. you were completely puzzled on what they're doing right there but you know that it was the war already in-between toman and tenjiku. you just heard rindou haitani said they will fought the toman today.

it's kinda devastates you again. you cannot just stop what they're doing. especially when emma already died at the same time. your heart was crumbling in pieces seeing mikey suffered even more because of his deceased sister.

your so-called-not-brother was a complete beast. why did he became an ally on people who were willing to stain their own hands? just why did he do it on purpose?

and also, when you heard that he's not your brother, you feel betrayed again. you were just betrayed by everybody, that's why you always end up hurting. but there's just only one person who were the complete opposite. he gave you the true meaning of life, how strong is he in every battle, his captivating smile that motivates you to move forward, and how he value kindness in everyone near him especially his friends.

mikey was everything about you.

he was your savior. and of course, your first love. he makes you feel that way. on his eyes, you were also the person that makes him lie down all the monsters inside his mind.

"sweetie. wake up now." someone tapped your cheek lightly making you flinched as how cold that hand is. you turned you head up and adjusted your blurry eyes when you saw ran haitani infront of you.

"we will face toman now. be ready. " his sly smirk made you disgusted, but to the fact that he is like a celebrity... it suits his fruity expression.

the cold wind blew around you. but thankfully, you were wearing a comfortable jacket that you didn't saw or wear earlier. and what's weird is that it has scent of katsurou's cologne.

that guy, why did he make me wear this?! despite of how irritated are you, you didn't had the chance to protest because it's also freaking cold right now. the winter had already died down but the atmosphere seems chilly. you also had the thought that it will snow today.