𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘈 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬

it hurts, isn't it?

it hurts, isn't it?

Third Person's Point Of View

it was a cold day to celebrate something. in the middle of january, it's not enough for the sunrise to make it warm.

today was the anniversary of black dragon led by shinichiro sano, mikey's older brother. toman's third division captain, takemitchi hanagaki and his member, seishu inui, promised to protect that gang in every situation no matter what.

"so the 11th generation is born in the black dragon's founding day, huh? that's interesting."

the two of them was alarmed by the familiar voice coming behind them. they could already sense the danger just by the presence of him.

"you're hanagaki takemitchi! " his decieving eyes landed kn the blonde. sweat started to rolled down his forehead when he called him by his name.

this guy... is he the other one who sabotaged to kidnapped y/n kiyoshi? he couldn't help but asked himself. he was more dangerous than he'd ever expected that his knees were already weakened right now.

"izana!! you bastard! what did you do to kokonoi?!" inui beside him startedto attacked the guy infront of them, which made him surprised. right, it was izana who recruited inui's friend, kokonoi.

izana just gave him a sly smile, like he wasn't bothered at everything. his deceiving eyes were slowly destructing every single piece of someone's soul.

"i didn't do anything at all ... he's the one who insisted to join my gang." takemitchi's heart pounded so bad. it was a trap. a trap to forced kokonoi to joined their gang.

"let me go. i'm here to see my brother's grave." his voice were as calm as his eyes were already an empty shell, "now that koko's now with us, i don't have any interest with you already, inui." he added. but that made inui more furious as he was ready to pounce at him in any moment.