𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 : 𝘙𝘶𝘯

"what the fuck was in your mind trying to shame yourself infront of the people?! "

your face are bleeding and blood was dripping out your nose when your brother's punched meet you infront of the door. you didn't react nor cried. infact, you can't shed because your body had drained so much you can't barely talk.

after what the incident happened, they immediately let you talk to a theraphist and counselor for a while inside the school. some teachers are already worried about your mental health and they didn't hesitate to call your demonic brother.

when he came, he gave those hideous smile infront of the teachers like he was a tamed and obedient person through them. he patted your head and you already felt disgusted after that. secretly, he gave you a stare of daggers ... warned you.

you know the moment he'll fetch you up from school and go home, he would already abused you just like what he did right now. it was a traumatic event, but you feel like you had lost your sanity already. you started to feel empty inside your heart.

"seems like you really deserved a punishment." he grabbed your hair making you yelp. your scalp started to sting in pain as he pushed you towards the wall. you immediately fall down after you hit your head and lost your balance.

"you're mine, y/n! you're mine! didn't you get it?! " he said as he shocked you with his hand. you didn't gain enough strength because of that. you started struggling with his hands as you gagged on his choke. unwanted tears started to spill on your eyes.

he was sick. he was really sick. he was out of his mind. he's not your brother anymore. he is not.

"y-you're not! " you tried to catch your breath from choking after getting something behind your skirt that was hidden earlier in your pocket.

a sharp thing was then stabbed through your brother's arms making him screech in pain and let go of your neck.

"Ahh! " he shouted as he gripped his bleeding arms. it was a sharp blade that you used to cut yourself through earlier in the school comfort room. but you failed instead getting inside the rooftop and wanted to jump off right there.