𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝘞𝘩𝘺?

those dark orbs staring at your eyes was the first image formed the moment when your opened eyes slowly opened

"how are you already? " he asked while glancing at you. he was sitting in the corner of the bed, just right beside you. he's not wearing his gang uniform right now but he was wearing a gray sweater and a dark sweatpants.

you didn't answered as you slowly got up from the bed. your head throbbed again within your action, and when you touched your head, you felt a piece of bandage wrapped through it.

"i-i'm okay," you answered lately, as he was just staring at your form. that made you felt intimidating again when you realized that you had just fainted on his chest.

and you clearly also remembered escaping on your brother that night. you swallowed hard on your throat as he got up on his sitting form on the bed and walked past through the living room — your mind wandered around the house realizing that it was not yours.

"w-where am i? " you asked, and then stare a the couple boxes that was hanged in a metal stalls. you've also seen the familiar uniform he was wearing that night hanged right there in a hanger.

"you're in my room." he simply said before opening the door.

suddenly, you felt your cheeks flushed. you've never went into a boy's room before, and that scene made you nervous as you saw how cleaned his room is and it was comfortable.

"just wait right there and don't move. i'll tell emma to bring you your breakfast. you haven't eaten since yesterday." there was his glare again that could make anyone shivers through their spine. your mouth agaped and your forehead was crinkled and confused.

his actions feels like he was really saving you.

the moment when you remembered that night, on how he just wiped the blood on your face was making your heart beat insane!