𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵

"god, i miss you so much

"god, i miss you so much."

you stood frozen in your spot when mikey just sprinted by your side and hugged you behind your back. you almost squeal in surprised when he buried his head on your neck to make you warm.

"your neck's cold, you should wear scarf." he murmured under your neck. your cheeks blushed, feeling his warmth seeping through your body towards the winter night.

"i forgot to wear." you forgot to wear your scarf, though. it was really your habit when the winter comes, the scarf was the first thing you forget when you go outside the house.

"wear mine." he pulled up and began to untangled his scarf, making your forehead creased, "how about you? " you were concerned because it was damn cold, but thankfully ... the snowfall had stopped a while ago.

you noticed a cut on the side of his lip and there's a blood in it. you couldn't help but to touch it without your consciousness as mikey wrapped his scarf around you.

"your lips are bleeding." you pull out your handkerchief inside your pocket as you leaned in to inspect the cut and gently tapped it with the cloth to stopped the bleeding.

when mikey already noticed that, he also can't help but stop to stare at your face. you were already inches away from each other and his heartbeat were synchronizing with yours. while you were still unaware of his sight in your angelic face.

"y/n ... " he called that made you stopped. he pulls your waist closer to his that made you flustered again. you could already feel his breath on your chin as his face was closer and closer to yours.

mikey stares at your eyes and then looked down at your lips. you swallowed hard when you saw him staring down.

"i love you ... "

it was already your first kiss if draken and emma would've interrupted that moment. you almost pushed him out of you when you're cheeks were as red as tomato. you were so flustered by that that you didn't know where to look.