𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

your hands are fidgety right now and you were looking back and forth, checking if someone was following you behind

you were also with mikey right now and draken.

draken notices how you were so nervous and sweating bullets so he couldn't help but to get a little but confused at your expression.

"are you okay? " he side-eyed you making mikey halt his eyes towards you. you couldn't look at them completely as you stared down at the floor, and nod as answer.

draken did already know what happened through you. the moment when he arrived at the sano's residence yesterday, he immediately asked mikey out who were you and why were your face had bruises.

he specifically didn't know what to say after that as he look at you pitifully. even he was a delinquent, he couldn't hurt any girl. the same with his friend, mikey. they created toman to save people and fought those villains continually trappings and breaking lives apart.

you almost flinched when suddenly mikey held your hand. you dumbfounded at his actions when he intertwined his fingers onto yours. the warmth on his hand was making the nervousness in your body changed with relieved.

your heart pounded furiously as you looked at his and your hands. you were just look like boyfriends and girlfriends in the middle of the school hallway.

students had start noticing you especially who were you with. it freaked you out again, making you squeezed your hand through mikey.

some of your classmates were shocked seeing you holding hands with him, some even of them stopped on what they were doing to look at you and mikey, while draken was just guiding you two behind.

"is this your classroom? " draken's deep voice echoed the hallway as you shyly nodded, avoiding the stares of your classmate who was their eyes dug deep into you.

"y-yeah." you said as you let go on mikey's hand. he felt it and his mouth agaped while steal a glance at your nervous expression.

he doesn't supposed to do that.