FACETIME & CLOWNING.!!

Kalani Marie Brown4:15 AMMama Brown's house📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
4:15 AM
Mama Brown's house📍
____________________________________

It's been two weeks since Kalani joined the squad, and she got close with most of the members besides TiccTacc, but she was more close with Demauri out of everyone.

Speaking of Demauri, Kalani and him were on the phone playing Doors on Roblox since they had nothing to do. Their supposed to be clowning later today, but they couldn't go to sleep sooo...

"I think it's following me Kalani," twin spoke, taping on his iPad screen rapidly to jump over the obstacles. "That's what uu get for leaving me in this room, now that I'm dead I'm just gon spectate you." Kalani whispered since her mom and Sassy were sleeping.

Demauri sighed, rolling his eyes because she kept bringing up the situation. "YOU made ME play this, so YOU should already know what to do," Kalani side eyed her phone because he was being slow a little bit.

"I don't have to know what to do because I made you play wimme, I saw it on my for you page and wanted to play, this my first time playing." Kalani explained to him. "Ight bro" Demauri responded.

This time Kalani was the one to roll her eyes, but instead of causing an argument with him, she told him to 'wait a minute' while she went downstairs to grab a Caprisun and three fruit by the loops.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ time skip ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

It was now 10:55 AM and Kalani and Demauri were now asleep, so when Sassy busted into Kalani's room to wake her up, she was surprised to see Kalani was sleeping on the phone with Demauri. She was contemplating is she wanted to wake Kalani up or let her sleep.

She decided she was gonna wake Kalani up so they wouldn't run late.

"Kalani wake up" Sassy whispered, shaking Kalani softly until she woke up. "I'm up" Kalani spoke, her voice sounding raspy since she was slightly screaming at twin for letting her get jumped on brawl.

"You gotta get ready for the day, and we gotta pick up Twin because his brother left without him." Sassy spoke, walking out the room and closing the door behind her.

●○●○●○●○ time skip: when they picked twin up ●○●○●○●○

They just arrived to the twins house to pick Demauri up and then made their way to McDonald's for breakfast.

Sassy turned around to ask what they wanted from McDonald's only to turn around, and see them sleeping on each other. Sassy quickly took out her phone and snapped a picture, posting it on her IG.