PAINT DATE.!!

Kalani Marie Brown12:49 PMMomma Brown House📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
12:49 PM
Momma Brown House📍
____________________________________

Kalani was currently flat ironing her hair for the day while being entertained by Demauri and Armani.

"So we agree on making diss tracks?" Armani asked earning multiple yes's from the others. "Okay, Kalani you have to be the judge and tell us the reason why."

"Okay." Kalani said as she started on another section of her hair. The three went on mute and started writing their diss tracks.

"Knock knock." Tristen said as she walked inside the bathroom. "How you gon say knock knock then barge in?" Kalani asked as she unplugged the flat iron.

"Don't matter, ain't we matching?" Tristen asked. Kalani nodded her head at the question as Tristen moved to sit on the toilet.

"I'm finna go get ready and grab the camera." Kalani said as she walked out of the bathroom.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

Kalani and Tristen were now at target to buy the painting supplies. "Aint we supposed to be doing a person meditating?" Kalani asked as she started grabbing the canvases. Tristen nodded her head and grabbed different colored paint.

"Y'all see Tristen? she grabbing the paint." Kalani asked as she moved around in the aisle. Tristen started making her way towards Kalani. "Can you stop? You look like a crack head"

Kalani side eyed Tristen before she started pushing the buggy. "I think we should get some fruits and snacks." Kalani said as she walked to the freezers.

"Grab that fruit tray." Kalani said as she grabbed a pineapple tray. Tristen put the fruit tray in the carts before they made their way to self checkout. "Look at Kalani, paying for everything."

Tristen helped Kalani with scanning and bagging everything before the duo made their way to Momma Browns' car.

"What park y'all going to?" Momma Brown asked as she drove out the parking lot. "Griffith." Kalani said as she showed Tristen the picture Momma Brown took of them at a regular gas station.  "Ouu I like dat, send it to me." Tristen said.

It took the trio forty five minutes before they arrived. Kalani and Tristen grabbed all the bags and walked to the grass.

"Call me when y'all ready and have y'all location on." Momma Brown said as she got in the car and drove off. The duo waved before starting on their paintings.