"WE FOR LIFE.!!"

Kalani Marie Brown11:49 AMMOMMA BROWN HOUSE📍

Kalani Marie Brown
11:49 AM
MOMMA BROWN HOUSE📍

__________________________________________

Kalani had just finished putting her hair in a half-up half-down. She had already taken her shower and put her outfit on. She wore a plain black tee, grey biker shorts, white Nike socks, and black Yeezy slides. She sprayed herself down with strawberry poundcake perfume before she walked out of the room. She walked downstairs and sat down on the couch.

"KALANII!" Trin yelled as she walked into the room, her hand holding her hair up in a ponytail state. "Can you help me?" she asked in a huff. Kalani nodded her head and stood up from the couch.

Trin walked into her room and grabbed the hair essentials before she walked back out. She gave the gel and brush to Kalani before she sat down on the floor. Kalani opened the container and started brushing Trins' hair.

"Where you think Demauri gone take you?" Trin asked. Kalani shrugged her shoulder as she started to wrap the hair tie around Trin's hair. "Ion know, but this finna be a long ass date," she answered. She fluffed Trins' hair out a little bit before she patted her back. "You're done," she said. Trin responded with a 'thank you' as she walked away. 

Kalani sighed and got up from the couch. She sluggishly walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pineapple-flavored Popsicle. After she opened it, she sat down at the table and started to eat.

"KALANI YOU'RE PHONE'S RINGING!" Tristen called out from upstairs. "AND IT SAYS 'MY MAN' WITH CROSSED FINGERS AND A RED HEART!" 

"ANSWER IT!" Kalani yelled as she got up from her seat. She walked up the stairs and entered her room, seeing Demauri on her screen. She took it off the charger and slid her slides off before she sat down on her bed.

"Good morning ma." Demauris' voice boomed. Kalani replied with a 'good morning' as she grabbed her remote. "Where you at?" he asked as he looked at her surroundings. "My room," she stated. "Me and Tristen re-designed it yesterday."

Demauri nodded his head. "Well we down the street so I hope you ready," he said. Kalani kissed her teeth. "Maaan. Youn even know whatchu talm bout, I been ready," she said. "Ok. We'll see." was the last thing Demauri said before he hung up.

Kalani nodded and exited the bed, slipping her slides back on. As she walked downstairs, the doorbell rang. 

"WHO IS IT?!" Kalani playfully asked as she looked through the peephole. "Me," Demauri said. "Who is me?" Kalani asked. "Stop playin' wimme and open this door. I'm getting baked out here."

"You already baked," Kalani said as she opened the door. Demauri mushed her head as he walked past. "Ian no god damn baked. I'm a real nigga." he shrugged. "as a matta fact, I'mma thug."

"Well say bye 'cause a thug ain't finna date my daughta." Momma Brown. Kalani clapped her hands. "PREACH MOTHER!" she yelled.

"Stop screamin' in my house lil girl, and ain't y'all supposed to be leavin'?" Momma Brown asked. Demauri and Kalani nodded their heads and left.