SUNDAY FUNDAY.!!

Kalani Marie Brown11:45 AMMomma Brown house📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
11:45 AM
Momma Brown house📍
____________________________________

Kalani was running around the house, looking for her phone. She didn't remember where she put it. As Kalani turned around, she bumped into Tristen. "Tristen help mee, I lost my phone." Kalani said as she grabbed Tristen's wrists.

"It's in my room," Tristen said. Kalani ran upstairs before running back down. "Where at?" "On my dresser."

Kalani nodded her head and made her way to Tristen's room. Walking in, Kalani grabbed her phone and made her way to the shower.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

It was now 12:14 and Kalani had gotten out of the shower ten minutes ago and now Trin was heading in. Kalani was wearing a plain white crop, a varsity jacket, a pair of graphic print ripped jeans, and her new Converse.

Kalani was making her way to the kitchen, but got stopped by the doorbell. Looking through the peephole, she saw the twins. Kalani opened the door.

"What happened, why y'all here?" Kalani asked as she closed the door, once they stepped in. "Whatchu mean why we here? We riding with y'all." Demarion said as he walked upstairs.

Kalani shook her head mumbling 'sassy nigga' before turning to Demauri. "Hey D." She said, waving her hand in his face. Demauri started waving his hand in her face. "Hey Kalani."

Kalani motioned upstairs. Demauri taking the hint and making his way upstairs to speak to everyone.

Kalani made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and the lucky charms. Kalani made her bowl of cereal and put everything back.

Making her way to the living room, Kalani grabbed her phone and the remote off the counter. Turning on Madea's Family Reunion.

Twenty minutes into the movie, the twins and Sassy came downstairs. Sassy sat beside Kalani on her left side while Demauri sat beside her on her right side.

Demarion turned the TV completely off and put the remote down. Kalani slowly turned her head towards him. "Who told you to do that?"

Demarion pointed at himself and started laughing. Until a pillow hit his face. "Who threw this pillow?" Demarion asked as he held the pillow up. Demauri and Sassy pointed at Kalani, while Kalani pointed at Sassy.

Demarion threw the pillow back, hitting the side of Sassy's face. Kalani and Sassy each threw a pillow at the twin, making Demauri throw a pillow at Kalani. Then all hell went loose.

Kalani threw two pillows at the twins to keep them distracted as Sassy snaked Demauri with one. Kalani and Sassy gave each other a high five before a pillow hit their head.