BATTLES AFTER BATTLES.!!

Kalani Marie Brown2:40 PMTommy's Dance Academy 📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
2:40 PM
Tommy's Dance Academy 📍
____________________________________

Today the twins were going against each other at caffeine. Kalani was helping Trin with her face paint while listening to Get it Together by 702.

Kalani already had her outfit on. Tommy had put her on Demauris' team for the battle.

After Kalani finished with Trin's face paint, she went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

◦•●◉✿ ッ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑒 ッ✿◉●•◦

Tsquad had just arrived at caffeine and was now going over stunts to make sure they were good for the battle.

When the audience started to pile in, Tommy started the caffeine live and told the members to get on the dance floor.

(ωє тαкιηg ѕαѕѕу ѕρσт)

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 ➷➷➷➷➷

Tommy asked the crew if they wanted to do a hop out and they responded with a yeah, so now they were on their way to the first hop out.

(кαℓαηι'ѕ нσρσυт)

After Tsquad finished their hop out, Kalani, Mora, Jayah, and the twins went live. They were gonna do requested dance battles and answer questions.

"Send us some questions and we'll answer them," Jayah said as she sat on Kalani's lap. "Get off my girl lap," Demauri told Jayah as he pushed Jayah off and put Kalani on his lap.

Kalani mugged Demauri, "Don't push my fren like dat." "Right, because we'll jump you in a snap," Kimora said as she bucked at him.

"Anyways, can y'all ask us some questions?" Demauri asked because the live was only talking about how he was finna get jumped.

ᴜsᴇʀ35: ᴛɪᴄᴄᴛᴀᴄᴄ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs.

ᴜsᴇʀ59: ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴍᴘᴏʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ, ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ.