GETTING TOGETHER.!!

Kalani Marie Brown2:14 AMMama Brown house📍____________________________________

Kalani Marie Brown
2:14 AM
Mama Brown house📍
____________________________________

Kalani and Demauri were on the phone playing basketball on iMessage games. Demauri was currently winning, and Kalani was bored of the game.

"I'm finna play brawl and argue with some kids," Kalani said grabbing her iPad and clicking on the app. "I'm finna join you." Demauri said before he got up.

Kalani only shook her, waiting on her screen to finish loading. As soon as Kalani walked in the map, she got knocked off the map. "What the fuck..." She mumbled, looking for the guy who got a KO out of her.

Kalani grabbed her bat once she spotted the guy and started swinging. She got 4 KO's out of the guy before the timer ended.

"Ight I'm back Kay," Demauri said turning on his iPad. "I'm joining the game."

When Demauri walked in the map he got hit with a bat. He side-eyed his camera and then started helping the guy jump Kalani.

Now it was Kalani's turn to side eye the camera. "Demauri why you jumping in my fight and helping my opposition?"

"Because you hit me with the bat when I walked in the map," He answered, moving his eyes side to side. Kalani sighed.

"Anyways, you finna get jumped D," Kalani took a pause before continuing again while tapping on her iPad screen, "I'm recruiting my members, I'm finna call da groupchat." She finished, hanging up and calling the Tsquad group chat.

Skylar answered first, then Leelee, Mora, Jayah, Trin, and then the twins.

"What you calling fo-" Skylar asked before Kalani cut her off. "Y'all needa help me, Demauri and this unknown nigga jumping me on Brawl," She said, holding her iPad up in the camera.

"Here I come," Trin said grabbing her iPad and joining the game. The others joined the game and started arguing with people.

"Somebody said mic up," Jayah read from the chat. "I think she talking to Mora because, Mora kept hitting her." She finished.

"She dropped her discord," Skylar said. "Give it to me," Mora said, grabbing her phone so she can mic up with the girl.

"It's Sammy45699," Kalani read, adding the girl on discord so she can listen in. "Add me in it," Demaurion said, causing all the others to say 'me too'.

*✿❀ time skip: everybody in the call ❀✿*

"I just don't understand why you're mad, if youn want nobody to hit you then why would you play brawl" Kimora said with a mug on her face.